Forums BattleCry

Any Updates?

15 posts

Flag Post

Nice game.

Enjoyed playing the game during the 1st two weeks. However,after 1-2 weeks of , I managed to get almost 6 of each legend and 12-18 of each rare. I believe that many of the older / seasoned players have too much gold and too many cards.

Will there be an update soon ? Cos other than ranking up in pvp, nothing much else to do or keep people coming back to play the game.

If there is going to be an update, what would the players / developers want to see?

1) More cards
2) More stages ( ash act 2 and beyond ? )
3) Any other suggestions ?

Flag Post

I would want to see:

1) more races
2) rebalancing on some races (insectoids and lizards are weak)
3) more acts (obviously)
4) more modes (like a 10.000 points one but you can only have 1 legend item)

Flag Post

I basically agree with Vendanna

Flag Post

but I also disagree on the option 10,000 point army with 1 legendary. because how about 1 unit with ultima staff then whole bunch of other wizards with 10 sec countdown in army? or even worse, staff that attack the first row of army with it…. OVERKILL for the enemy. so I see why it was kept at minimum

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vendanna:
4) more modes (like a 10.000 points one but you can only have 1 legend item)

10.000 pts only commons/uncommons so you can have huge armies of expendable troops killing each other. Would be amazing. But probably would be better with just 5000 pts or 2500 pts, I doubt you could fit so many troops in the current battle field :p

Flag Post

i think endurence pvp would be better ie when you fight a player and someones army 1 dies their army 2 spawns and so forth until one side has all 5 killed

Flag Post

I think a territory capture PvP thing would be good. So you kill the enemy’s units and they takes Y number of seconds to respawn at the beginning of their side, then both of you keep fighting until one goes over the enemy’s spawning ground. It’ll require a bigger map, but I think that all you’d need is a sidescroll map about double the size of the one we have already would work.

Flag Post

Needs female soldiers.

Flag Post

I don’t think they are ever going to finish this game, because they are a bunch of lazy a-holes

Flag Post

I kinda agree with that ^
|

Flag Post

umm… dont waste ur time waiting theyre not gonna update this. it says in the updates that they couldnt update battlecry anymore

Flag Post

CURVE_WATER: got a link to that?

Flag Post

check your mails in Kong. it’s kind of sad that happened to this game.

Flag Post

go to the chat box and click game, there u can see updates

Flag Post

i’m very said because they said they ran out of money so no more updates :( i have complete all stages and left none and now no more updates so its like this game stop to an end! i’m sure u all will be sad too just go to this webside: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=728910207138198&set=a.45708502432071
and you’ll find out!