Fix for Disconnection (Losses)

3 posts

Flag Post

For the longest time I thought what I am about to say was so obvious that it would eventually make it into an update, but apparently not, so here goes: don’t assess energy from a player until the battle is over, and victory or lose rewards are calculated. I have lost so much energy (time) from connection drops since playing. This simple change would make the whole process so much less frustrating. Please don’t just consider this… make this change as of the next release of the game. If the devs see this as a way of getting more out of us, they are crazy. Nothing should be assessed until completion of a mission. If the mission is disconnected, don’t penalize the user (it’s your servers that can’t handle the load of our traffic). If it’s assumed that people will surrender this way, that’s sad. For the hundreds of the rest of us who have lost thousands of hours to (inexplicable) connection loses, this small gesture would go a long way to lessening the pain felt when they happen.

Flag Post

I agree but that was kind of a harsh way to say it

Flag Post

We have a topic about this, its not that hard to check. Its on the first page too..