New event! page 3

67 posts

Flag Post

I just pulled Ruthless Brute from the box. It can be fused into a higher Ruthless Brute who’s got additional 5 hp and strike 2. Not sure it’s worth fusing. And provided that it requires two Brutes to be fused the chances of getting the second one from the box within 5 days are almost equal to 0, at least for free players like me.

Flag Post

That card was looking interesting, like it’s fusion would be a possible first card play that didn’t rely on pierce, but the fusion dropped the ball. Also, why isn’t it Xeno. They need that kind of card way more than Righteous, and Weaken is their thing (and Strike for that matter).

Flag Post

In my opinion this set of cards are kinda meh to what i can get in standard or through fusion. I just think the fact that they are intending them to be fused is just like what almost happened with the main games Halloween event.

Flag Post

That legendary raider. If played right defiance loses every time. >:) Hit defiance once, defiance hits back and dies from counter 4. >:)…..I WANT IT. I only have 30 WB’s though. Oh well.

Flag Post

Any WBs from this event? So far I didn’t notice any.

Flag Post

Nope, no WBs. That’s a really bad sign going forward. Dd it really cost them much to throw us free players a bone last time around?

Maybe they’re going to build the WBs into the second part of the event, since those would probably be more climactic quests. That makes a bit more sense game-wise than the way they did it last time with the WBs front loaded, gives the same amount of WBs to free players overall, and leaves a few days where the only way to get the new cards is pay in. I’m alright with that. But if the entire event finished without a WB infusion, that’s a problem.

Flag Post

In flash Tyrant, when new packs were WB only, the devs gifted all players 25 WBs every time they released a new expansion, enough to buy one pack. With the switch to shard packs, they now give out shards instead.

I’m fine with events not giving out WBs, but there has to be a way for all players to access at least some of the cards. Reward a Harvest Box or two from Quests.

The bigger problem is access to event cards over time. We still don’t know if/when the Tartarus cards will ever be available again, even to paying players.

Flag Post

The fused Progeny should change color to legendary >.> It is a monster, more horrifying than bloodthirsty blobs.

Flag Post

No WBs??? That’s lame… And I’d really love a warehouse to replace my assembly plant but I would take most of the epic/legendary cards anyways :)

Yeah Heah I might join you guys in Corona at some point but right now I started my own guild to get my buddies to play. They’re still new so if i can get their battle ranking up would you have room for all 3 of us. I’m at 15k battle ranking right now. I’ll hit you up when my buddies get their battle rankings to a respectable number, what’s the easiest way to get a hold of you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by derroe23:

No WBs??? That’s lame… And I’d really love a warehouse to replace my assembly plant but I would take most of the epic/legendary cards anyways :)

Yeah Heah I might join you guys in Corona at some point but right now I started my own guild to get my buddies to play. They’re still new so if i can get their battle ranking up would you have room for all 3 of us. I’m at 15k battle ranking right now. I’ll hit you up when my buddies get their battle rankings to a respectable number, what’s the easiest way to get a hold of you?

Talk to Marshal or Junket, prob Junket since I think he’s managing Corona. There is no minimum rank so don’t worry about that

Flag Post

Thanks pr4ctice, what app do you guys use for guide chat?

Flag Post

We use Line, but the info is on the guild forums. New players are welcome. Our guild should be a pretty good place to start out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarshalKylen:

In flash Tyrant, when new packs were WB only, the devs gifted all players 25 WBs every time they released a new expansion, enough to buy one pack. With the switch to shard packs, they now give out shards instead.

I’m fine with events not giving out WBs, but there has to be a way for all players to access at least some of the cards. Reward a Harvest Box or two from Quests.

The bigger problem is access to event cards over time. We still don’t know if/when the Tartarus cards will ever be available again, even to paying players.

The WB gifts were only for the early packs. For a while, a lot of stuff was WB only. Then the devs added shards but hiked up the pack sizes and only had 1-3 good meta changing cards.

I like your idea of having harvest box rewards. Maybe we can occasionally have a history/replay event where the special missions can be replayed to get old cards for new players. (I assume these missions will be easier with the inevitable powercreep.)

Flag Post

In web Tyrant, the devs have started to recycle some Event rewards from old Events into new ones. This is good, but as there are only 6 rewards per web event, this is more consistent with rewards like Anvil, Scion, and Niaq.

The boxes are more consistent with packs, considering the smaller number of cards overall in TU.

I think its fine to recycle event rewards like that, but cards from the Tartarus and Harvest sets cannot be locked into these timed-availability boxes like that. They simply have too many cards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pepperapril:
Originally posted by MarshalKylen:

The bigger problem is access to event cards over time. We still don̻t know if/when the Tartarus cards will ever be available again, even to paying players.

The WB gifts were only for the early packs. For a while, a lot of stuff was WB only. Then the devs added shards but hiked up the pack sizes and only had 1-3 good meta changing cards.

Em … Awakening for example completly turn meta upside down.
Meta changing cards are not only in new packs but also are available via upgrades and raids/event rewards.
But be honest, there were always 4 kinds of decks you can build, only card used may vary.

Flag Post

they already decrease the rate of gold pack… now no-wb event?? balls

Flag Post

They decreased the rate of the gold pack? I don’t know what you mean. If you mean the bronze pack, the rates haven’t changed by any data that I’ve seen.