[to Devs] Suggestions

17 posts

Flag Post

Please use this thread to discuss new features, UI improvements, ideas and help us to find out the new bugs. Obviously, we won’t be able to implement every suggestion, but we will directly address each of the top suggestions.

Flag Post

I would suggest a loading screen that shows what to do with a battle with heremes, when I got to it the first time I caught him I had no idea what to do, it rooms me another three times to figure out about the tapping to fire lightning

Flag Post

Hi coolc1992!

Thank you for your suggestion.

Now we have a little tutorial before the battle with Hermes starts. It will be available next week in version 1.5.

Flag Post

Thanks for listening! :D I would also suggest boss battles with other Greek gods and monsters as well. Also the ability to not just buy helmets but full costumes to go along with them.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Windows Phone 8 plz

Flag Post

Hm… We will think about it too :)

Flag Post

Release it for Windows phone plz. Some of us can’t afford the expensive iphones….

Flag Post

Hi guys.
I love your game but please remove that Uncle Sam drawing asking for Facebook promotion of the game.
It’s an iconic image, I know. But it’s symbolic of “manifest destiny” era USA and that is super-depressing, it kills the fun and is not tonally relevant with your world-building.

I actually quit the app after one run every time because of it. :-(

Flag Post

Hey Guys, I highly suggest bringing back the meters counter, we still have some “die between..meters”-like missions (or at least I got one stuck since last version), and just can’t get to hit the exact range with that meter.

Flag Post

Could you please consider bringing back the endless running mode? Even as just an optional mode. That was part of what made the game so addicting. Otherwise, keep up the good work! Love the game!

Flag Post

Keep up the awesome work :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

A story after defeating him.

Flag Post

I cant download sochi level

Flag Post

Hi can i suggest an endless mode after defeating each map?