Bugs, bugs, bugs! page 4

126 posts

Flag Post

bugs

i lost about 3 MH and 2 OH weapons
also 1 shoes (i think)

they’re GONE when i actually swap (by clicking) other item
burn about 700 cash (i’m new, and that’s alot)

Flag Post
Originally posted by NarfiNarf:

the bug gets caused by rushed pvp/mission battles if i might add that.

meaning to click atk, and then go into the players profile again without waiting for the fight/colelcting reward to battle again and again.

Ah. I did recently develop an impatience to the battle animation and now I don’t even watch it anymore. Good to know.

Flag Post

at level 10 i got zero power points, and my max are all zero, zero, zero in all 3 types of attack. I developed 12 to thermal and chemical but they are all gone

Flag Post

after level up all power points are back, but when i try to distribute them they are gone again (i add points, save, free points are gone, but max power is still zero)

Flag Post

deactivade ur popup/ad blocker.

Flag Post

No idea how or why, but i could do the daily mission twice today, for a total of 40 points.

did my first run shortly after midnight, and now about 12 hours later.

not sure if its bug or if u changed the reset timer on those.

best regards
narfi

Flag Post

My PVP stats arent going up on my hood page. Same problem for several of our members.

Flag Post

as we talked about it, most likely related to this one

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/340-cyberpunks-vs-syndicates/topics/358295-brotherhood-battles-scoring

Flag Post

It probably is yeah but doesnt change the fact my PVP is still sitting at -50.

Flag Post

The Loot tables for Assaults depend on which location you are in. If you are in Alcatraz, you only need 100 damage to get the max of 2 items (I"m level 13). If I switch books and go back to the same assault, it will say I have no items, and need another 900 damage to get the first item.

Worse, what items you get depends on which location you are in when you hit the LOOT button. Not knowing this, I looted 5 assaults from the previous day, getting more and more frustrated as I kept getting nothing.

If this really is the way you want the assaults to work (the flexibility is nice), then you HAVE to make sure that new assaulters are told in big bright letters or something. You should also have, at the top of the assault window itself, a very noticeable window that shows the current location and that auto-updates if the player changes location.

Flag Post

That will be fixed soon as far as the damage amounts changing based on which mission, Myth. The items are determined by the actual assault.

Flag Post

Allright, i was doing PvP. i attacked once, won once and lost once.
since, ‘1’ cant be equal to ‘1+1’ something was wrong there which i couldn’t understand.
PS: i was using a slow pc and connection.
PStoPS: i thought this info may help you Mr.Dev.

Flag Post

umm, there is a friend here, Calaban, with 0 power value each, for both top and bottom lines .
( due to a visual bug )
Interesting case Mr.Dev, isnt it?

Flag Post

Accidently left my pop up blocker on. Lost my power points again :/

Flag Post

I ran into something a bit funny. I’m level 40, he’s 37. And there’s a slight discrepancy between our hps.

http://i.imgur.com/rEdBHZS.png

Tadah.

Flag Post

he bought alot of med kits then

Flag Post

Can anyone make report about the impossibility of saving power points to the forum EasyList ? My English is too bad for that.

Flag Post

While hitting assaults tonight, I noticed that the game kept spazzin out at the part where it displays my damage, bonus damage, and xp. I would get the spinning circle where the berserk button is. So I would switch to the next raid, hit it; switch to the next raid, hit it; and then back to the first. After my second pass through, I noticed that 1. my damage done was updating properly despite not getting the popup. 2. the correct amount of energy was being deducted from energy bar, 3. I wasn’t getting any XP!!!!!! So I refreshed, and it took a few minutes but my xp finally updated. I thought though that I had just wasted 250 energy without getting closer to leveling, might want to look at that bug so that the xp updates properly like the damage done and the energy bar do.

I am using windows 7. With Internet explorer (latest version) 95% zoom.

Flag Post

seems like daily mission bugged out, mostly a blank screen, normal Alcatraz is fine but daily mission bugged timer keeps going but cant click on any points

Flag Post

daily mission is screwed, blued, and tattooed. and by blued i mean y’know its got like this blue screen thing going, otherwise it would have been like blewed cause its like totally blown y’know? So i guess either one would have worked but i just sorta took artistic license with the description cause thats like ummm how i roll and stuff or words to that effect.

Flag Post

seems to be working again but will ruin top scores for the week, especially since it took me over 8 hours to complete the mission from the bug

Flag Post

In Public Shared Assaults, while the individual tiers buttons work to separate assaults by tier, the All button does not.

Flag Post

Some time ago I was attacked by Rycho(lvl 81 player),but he lost. I got 51 victory points after that(my lvl at that time).Shouldn’t that number be 81?

Flag Post

The bug isn’t on your points. It’s more in the fact that a lvl 51 CAN actualy beat a lvl 81 (or in that case the game isn’t realy well balanced ….)

Flag Post

just cuz the game doesnt give high lvls a free win over low lvls, doesnt mean its a balance problem. :)

Its all about gear and gear mods, and higher levels have access to better gear.
If they use it wrong, well, then they deserve to be killed by lower lvls :)