New bug after the update

3 posts

Flag Post

I am experiencing the 99% freeze bug since the update. I never had that bug before, but now it occurs like once every 3 battles. It’s really annoying and it also resets the winning streak which is kinda painful.

Moreover, there are some new graphic glitches. The hanger background is a bulk of purple pixel. And in the snowy battle scene, purple square pixels fly all over the screen instead of snowflakes.

Flag Post

Thanks for the report. The purple issues is currently only happening on web, Facebook and Kongregate. When you get the 99% issue can you please check if the opponent mech appears during the engage screen.

Flag Post

I’m adding to this thread since these bugs started in the last 5 days as far as I can tell.

I’ve been getting 9 bronze medals a day for allies instead of 10. I was getting 10 before about 4 days ago and have 45 allies.

That’s not so bad, since I have been getting the 7 day rare medal every day for the last 5 days. I cycled through the 7 day menu once and then it repeated. This time around I don’t see the menu anymore, but get a medal each morning as if it is day 7 again.

That’s not as good as it sounds, 5 rare medals in a row have all given me 3 star legs with absorb 25 focus as a bonus. The leg model has varied but they have all been 3 star with that bonus which seems odd.

Finally, I just started building my second ship when I had a trade ship upgrade in progress. My workers changed from 1/2 to -6/2 and I noticed afterwards that I could start another upgrade while those two were going. it shows up in the list and I have -7/2 workers. I noticed after a reload it went back to -6/2 with the third trade ship bay not being upgraded. I was again able to select upgrade and start it upgrading with -7/2 workers and it remained in that state after a test reload. Both times it used the 42k credits but this time it reset the timer on the first upgrade that was started before the ship upgrade started.