I have received few questions in the past couple weeks and would like to clarify couple of game rules.
Rule A – “9. Do not use multiple accounts to gain the guild system.”
1. This Dream World rule does not prevent player from having more than one character (though Kongregate may have rules against multiple accounts).
2. This rule states that you cannot control more than one character to bring unfair advantage to your guild.
3. Previously some players who promised to play accounts completely independently were allows to control more than one character. However with the new invasion system and to insure fairness, it should be made clear that you should not own more than one level 56+ character in the same guild and both doing damage in the invasion mode. (You should avoid having two characters in the same guild period, so there is no possible ways that create other unfair advantages outside of the invasion mode)
4. “Inheriting” your guild members account because they stop playing is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are just babysitting their account, make sure the character is not participating in the invasion. (NOTE: Kongregate may have their own rules on taking over another player’s account)
5. Now this rule has been explicitly explained, any new violations reported after this post will result all your characters damage removed and suspension. (If you have family member sharing the same IP and in the same guild, submit your information via a bug report and we can verify that the play patterns belong to different persons).
Rule B – “2. Do not use offensive or sexual explicit language. This includes character names.”
1. This rule applies to all game messages and customizable text, including character name, guild messages, and battle messages.
2. First time reported, the offensive text will be forcibly changed for you (which means you have been warned). Second time, your character will be suspended.