var total3=Math.min(30,Swd)+Math.min(30,Mgc)+Math.min(30,Gun);
  var total4=Math.max(0,Swd-Mgc)+Math.max(0,Gun-Mgc);
  var BaseSP=total1+total2+total3+total4;

Tried with INT=38 ; Swd=31 ; Mgc=40 ; Gun=46
Result: BaseSP=1167

Value to find: 1198
31 SP missing…

Flag Post

wow that’s confusing. Forget this. I’m just going to spend a bunch of LP on int and magic and then just go kill something…

Flag Post

I think I got it, you just have to add +INT-7 to the formula

Flag Post

Although this is a huge necro, much appreciated for solving the mystery Mr. Monk.

Flag Post

Unfortunately, a dash or a hyphen greatly resembles a minus sign ;) I think it would be better presented as +7INT, or -7INT if you were indeed using a minus sign.

Flag Post

It is indeed a -7 + Int. The formula works perfectly, so thanks for figuring it out.

Flag Post

would it be worth it for me to invest on increasing my gun skill level.. it is already sixty, and i was wondering if anyone knew if there were any more skills that i can learn after that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by drokekuma:

would it be worth it for me to invest on increasing my gun skill level.. it is already sixty, and i was wondering if anyone knew if there were any more skills that i can learn after that.

I shouldn’t answer to punish your necro,but… there are not other skills,but if you keep gun level equal to your pg level,you’d get a minimum damage boost

Flag Post

The next expansion is currently planned for mid/late March. Tentatively, it will contain new guild-based areas with dozens of new mobs/bosses, new badges, new side-quests, new class skills, and other features/contents/improvements. More accurate date and information be provided prior to actual release.
Posted by kingk. It mentioned new class skills, I’m finding there to be very good reason to raise class skills or at least save up the gems or learning points. :)

Flag Post

went through this…WHAT xD so damn confusing

Flag Post

Necro. Locked.