[Guide] Post Game Player's Guide page 2

95 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheWayOfTheSword:

Demon gate quest requires you to open 3 normal gates, return to the trainer in Mount Killjoy, and then open and finish an orb gate. This doesn’t have to be done solely; guild can participate, as long as you opened them.

To clarify, is this just the act of opening, meaning you have to be the opener of all three normal gates? Even if no demons or bosses are killed?

I assume participation in the orb gate is only required, although the boss must fall.

Lastly, is the Demon Wing pet is automatically obtainable after opening an orb gate by oneself, even if no demons or bosses are killed?

I ask as I do not know the scale or difficulty of the high-level content.

Flag Post

You do not have to participate in any of the key gates or the orb gate to complete the quest. The demon wing pet is awarded after you open an orb gate and that gate is defeated(you dont have to have opened the 3 key gates first, but the boss has to be killed).

Flag Post

In order to get your Demon Wings, you need to open an Orb Gate, and only when the boss is down you can get your new ally.

Flag Post

ooh, congrats! its stickied!

Flag Post
Originally posted by quiznossubs92:
Area 4

• Level Required: 86
  • Boss: Level 88, 200,000,000 hp

I’m not sure the level requirement above is correct, but cannot really verify, because without the crystal ring I don’t really want to go to Isendel just to check that. It has very low importance anyway, hence if someone bothers to get that “high” he/she will exactly know what is required to spank the Evil Queen :-)

Flag Post

It’s level 81 to get into area 4.

Flag Post

‘Regular’ Crystal Items are level 69-73. ‘Greater’ are 72-76

Flag Post

Okay so I have more questions. :)

Welcome one and all to a helpful repository of post-game information!

Key Gates can be opened in the following ways:

Key Gates are opened by finding an elemental key from a chest or mystery box.
Paying 666,666,666 coins
Spending 6 Gems

This may seem obvious, but will keys obtained through coins/gems count towards the quest as well, when used?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AvenueTwo:

Okay so I have more questions. :)

Welcome one and all to a helpful repository of post-game information!

Key Gates can be opened in the following ways:

Key Gates are opened by finding an elemental key from a chest or mystery box.
Paying 666,666,666 coins
Spending 6 Gems

This may seem obvious, but will keys obtained through coins/gems count towards the quest as well, when used?

yes.

Flag Post

After killing an alien, I found that I was taking 25-50% more damage from all sources. How do I get rid of it?

Flag Post

I’m currently at 120 CON. If I use the Demon Ring to open the Alien Portal will I be able to buy back those constitution points?

Flag Post

yes you will, also if you were to have the premium item that gains you 3 con and were to open a portal with the ring taking yourself from 123 to 121 you would be able to buy those 2 back as well.

Flag Post

I can confirm that you are able to buy the 2 back when you’re 120. Thanks very much for the info on 123 Niv! I’ve been looking for that >.>

Flag Post

I am not in emerald city.. again
should I redo the magic charm quest or just farm until I get out of Emerald city?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tikikala:

should I redo the magic charm quest or just farm until I get out of Emerald city?

I’m assuming you mean that you are in EC again, and by that point in time energy should hardly be spent there. I’m assuming low 60’s for level. I’d recommend gates mostly for the time, a bit of invasion if you have the coin and can conserve sp to make some profit.

Flag Post

For the ‘Possessed Bosses’ quest, you’re told you need to re-defeat the bosses you defeated before, which are now demon possessed. I’d assume that means the ones at the end of each ‘location’ set – the lakeville marsh had some kind of monster found after finishing level 5. How do I find those bosses now? Originally, after fighting my way through levels 1 through 5, a ‘seek’ button appeared on area 5 of the marsh and that took you to the boss. You finished level 5 by becoming level 6. How do I get that button to appear now that I’m beyond that?

Flag Post

Possessed Bosses are random encounters in their respective areas, so just pick an area and explore until you chance across one.

Flag Post

I redo the quests for the areas I’m in – it doesn’t cost anything and you get some minor prize and exp for it. In fact, I just keep all the quests open and whenever they’re finished, I start them over. Mind Training, Daily Dreamer, and Extra Credit complete themselves in the normal course of exploring, and collect stuff I can do when I’m in the appropriate map.

Flag Post

Well, I’ve personally heard that possessed bosses appear in the first level location of an area and are completely random encounters. If anyone can confirm or has any detailed information about this quest or any of the other new quests, please PM me or leave a post.

Flag Post

Well, I’ve personally heard that possessed bosses appear in the first level location of an area and are completely random encounters. If anyone can confirm or has any detailed information about this quest or any of the other new quests, please PM me or leave a post.

they are found anywhere

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombiekilla2:

they are found anywhere

I are found randomly in the dugeons
I suggest you carry 3 Fairy Dusts
Once they appear and after it defeats you it takes coins an disappears
Only 3 of them are known
Abiliy to heal is a must
You get mystery box or ehchant potion from them upon defeating

Name Level Area Dungeon
The Lake Demon 51+ Lakeview The Marsh
The Rat Demon 56+ Junkton The Sewers
Demon Captain 61+ Emerald City The Forest
Demon Leader 66+ Emerald City Thief Hideout
Demon Whale 71+ Oceana The Beach
Demon H1N1 76+ Metreon Robot Factory
Demon Senator? 81+ Metreon Rebel HQ
Demon Sandworm? 86+ Phoenix The Desert

The other names are not known but always are 3 levels higher than you with
200,000 at Level 54 and 50,000 increase Heath with each level
Sheriff Graham gives out a mission to kill ten of these possessed bosses for a reward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PuzzleMage:

I redo the quests for the areas I’m in – it doesn’t cost anything and you get some minor prize and exp for it. In fact, I just keep all the quests open and whenever they’re finished, I start them over. Mind Training, Daily Dreamer, and Extra Credit complete themselves in the normal course of exploring, and collect stuff I can do when I’m in the appropriate map.

You can do them over as many times as you like to
Just to earn EXP and Gold and they are fairly easy just need to find and explore
But I don’t really do it myself

Flag Post

Recommend an edit to the OP in the tips and tricks section, buying as many dusts as you can hold before you lvl up, unless you’re leveling up on a boss reward/going to be getting an item drop from it.

Flag Post

ahm @quiznossubs92, about your guide. ahm the Evil queen quest thingy? The leader of the emerald city? the emerald Princess?

Flag Post

Boss Experience/Damage List: (How Much Experience you receive for every point of damage you do to a boss)
Isendel Boss 1: 10,000

I heard this was increased to 12,000 ;)