[Guide] Post Game Player's Guide page 3

95 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

the new update makes new changes needed
Edit 1: havinf 0 coins heals you for free after fights

Flag Post

I’ve already said that I’m done working on this guide. It is accurate up to just before the Hell Gate expansion. Anyone who wants to write a decent set of guidelines for Hell Gates/Demon Bosses/Mystic Mines and wants to use the information here or have their guide at the beginning of this thread, please pm me in the interest of keeping all post-game guides in one thread.

Flag Post

how mant demons in orb/key gate

Flag Post

Please kingk, I want that gnome warrior’s eyepatch for my big shot.

Flag Post

How do you check your statsand how do u max them to 50,120,32,32,32? Also what do you mean by +3in the do not section of tips and tricks? You also explain that a key will open the gate but how exactly do you open it with the key. I have a thunder orb, a thunder key, and an ice key but the gates still are not open? thanks!

Flag Post

coins/pills/LP (LP can go above the soft cap)
gem purchase
press a button in the inventory screen

Originally posted by 4123441234:

20-99, 20 if not in a guild and up to 99 in a full guild.

Flag Post
Originally posted by billybobjoe3:

How do you check your statsand how do u max them to 50,120,32,32,32? Also what do you mean by +3in the do not section of tips and tricks? You also explain that a key will open the gate but how exactly do you open it with the key. I have a thunder orb, a thunder key, and an ice key but the gates still are not open? thanks!

120 constitution can be bought at healer
50 strength can be bought at healer too
32 speed, dexterity and intelligence can be received from pills in mystery boxes and puzzle boxes

To open a gate the other gates must be closed first

Flag Post

I’m afraid I’m still confused about the soft cap. I know the following information:

1. Soft caps for the attributes STR, CON, INT, DEX, SPD are 50, 120, 32, 32, 32 respectively.
  2. Equipment bonuses are not counted in the soft caps. So if you have a + 9CON weapon/clothes/ring equipped and your CON level shows 99, then you have to subtract 9 from 99 and your actual CON level is 90. This means you have 30 more levels to go to hit the soft cap of 120.
  3. Bonuses from premium items, however, like Royal Crown (+ 3CON) and Hercule’s Guantlets (+ 3STR), are included in your actual attribute levels.
  4. The attributes (all five of them) can still be increased past their soft caps by equipping equipment with bonuses.
  5. The STR and CON attributes can still be leveled up past 50 and 120 by buying from the healer.
  6. The INT, DEX, SPD attributes can still be leveled up past 32 by getting pills from mystery/puzzle boxes and random encounters.

Now here is the confusing part. By virtue of the meaning of “cap”, it implies there is a limit. The “soft” adjective implies that there are way to go above the limit, as explained in points 4, 5, and 6 above. But there is a limit nonetheless. I assumed that the limit means being unable to level it up manually using LP.

But my problem is this: I have unequipped all my bonus-carrying equipment and my INT is at 32, but I can still put LP into it. Either

• there is something else that’s giving me an INT bonus that is not an equipment, or
  • I’ve received some misinformation regarding the 6 points listed above, or
  • my above assumption about “being unable to level it up manually using LP” is wrong.

And according to calvindang’s post quoted below, it turns out that my assumption is indeed wrong.

Originally posted by calvindang:
LP can go above the soft cap

In this case, pray tell, how does the “capping” come into effect if there is, in fact, no cap or limit at all with regards to how much and in what ways the attribute levels can grow? Are there attribute bonuses that come from non-equipments? Did I indeed receive misinformation? Help! D:

Please and thank you!

Flag Post

To add to that… I’m getting various responses from people, someone help:
1. Is it impossible to get pills from puzzle boxes after being softcapped?
2. If no, then is it easier to get pills from puzzle boxes in lvl 51+ areas if you are not softcapped?

Basically trying to figure out if I should LP my non-softcapped stats.
Thanks in advance

Flag Post

Soft cap for con and str is what’s purchaseable by coins, the 50 and 120. You stop getting pills from puzzle boxes once they hit 32 which is why it’s considered the soft cap. (Can still be gotten from mystery boxes and LP) Though puzzles are still worth it for the chance of ally skill books. I hope this information helps. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Soft cap for con and str is what’s purchaseable by coins, the 50 and 120. You stop getting pills from puzzle boxes once they hit 32 which is why it’s considered the soft cap. (Can still be gotten from mystery boxes and LP) Though puzzles are still worth it for the chance of ally skill books. I hope this information helps. :)

This info definitely helps. I read conflicting info that pills can be from puzzbox after softcap, so thanks for clarifying.

To add, puzzles can also give pinks and whites which translates to gems (which translates to buying LP, and thus stat ups)

Flag Post

I’ve only see chests drop crystals. Would love a real screen shot of a puzzle box rewarding one. (So long as that’s what you meant and it wasn’t a typo. And I’m serious, if the puzzle boxes can drop ‘em too i’d farm them even more.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Thank you so much! So to summarize:

SOURCE OF LEVELING | ABILITY TO EXCEED SOFT CAP
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                       LP | yes
       Premium item boost | yes
            Mystery boxes | yes
Puzzle boxes (both kinds) | no
                   Chests | no
     Purchase from healer | no

Two types of puzzles boxes: the one with 9 blue buttons seeking 4 correct ones, and the mastermind puzzle seeking a correct sequence of colors.

Is this conclusive or did I still miss out some sources?

(Note to self: change encoding to UTF-8 before using the non-breaking space!)

Flag Post

That seems to pretty much sum it up. And nice formatting for this, too. :)

Flag Post

Now updated to include as much as I could think to add of new content. Will update again sometime after new years.

Flag Post

please explain more on how to put the stats after maxing them…

Flag Post

I have a question. Now that I have the crystal ring, is there really ANY reason to keep the demon ring around? The prospect of losing con by using has always kind of put me off…

Flag Post
Originally posted by nefenjo:

I have a question. Now that I have the crystal ring, is there really ANY reason to keep the demon ring around? The prospect of losing con by using has always kind of put me off…

It’s cheaper to open Alien Portal with demon ring and buy back 2 CON until lvl 75. You can toss the demon ring after lvl 75 or after you have gotten the 25 portal badge.

Flag Post

How do you get the dream world gear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gubump:

It is a rare pull from Mystery Boxes for players level 92 and higher

Flag Post

Quizno, I noticed that you didn’t say what the reward for the 4th isendel boss was. What is it?

Flag Post

I opened the ice orb gate yesterday, but I left the previous guild few hours ago.
Do I still get demon wings after I defeat the gate?
Will this gate disappear after I join another guild so no items will be rewarded?

Thank you..

Flag Post

why are there two rings which have the same stats,elf and drow ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by titan2009:

It is a rare pull from Mystery Boxes for players level 92 and higher

im pretty sure its 93 and higher

Quizno, I noticed that you didn’t say what the reward for the 4th isendel boss was. What is it?

the 4th isendel boss drops xyphite equipment