Important! Rules and warnings from kingk (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Rule clarification on multiple accounts and character names

How to switch to old status bar

Please do not use auto scripts

WARNING: Do NOT cheat or exploit!

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

We picked up a increase in possible scripting activities in the past week, and will be investigating into them. Some of them are coming from shared IPs but we will be able to identify the source account soon. If you are still using scripts and have not been banned yet, let this be your final warning before your account becomes permanently banned across all of our servers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:
Originally posted by trickyrodent:

We picked up a increase in possible scripting activities in the past week, and will be investigating into them. Some of them are coming from shared IPs but we will be able to identify the source account soon. If you are still using scripts and have not been banned yet, let this be your final warning before your account becomes permanently banned across all of our servers.

It appears still a few people have been ignoring the warning and are still using scripts. We have permanently banned several high level players in the past weeks including couple level 99 players for using scripts – so if you think you can get away with scripting, please think again and stop immediately before your luck runs out.

Flag Post

Hmm… I just realized that this thread was open, interesting :) haha

So, have you banned anyone recently? :P

Flag Post

wow

Flag Post

inbeforelock

Flag Post

i wonder what Kind of scripting was used. some of them were hitting Invasion / Poseidon all the time i heard

Flag Post

Why did Tricky remove his own post?

Flag Post

trickyrodent is a girl

Flag Post

What is scripting?

Flag Post

Its a computer program connected to your computer where you tell it what you want your computer to do, then it automatically does what you told it over and over, and no longer needs you intervening to play the game anymore.

Flag Post

Twice now people on S2 have “timed” or used alts to do war…this time it was MSP….Look at guild description …used to build mystic as needed…someone was in there doing hells. not sure who, I was late to war…but this is now 2 in a row……thought that was banned? you aren’t allowed to creat your own mystic for war?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevnval:

Twice now people on S2 have “timed” or used alts to do war…this time it was MSP….Look at guild description …used to build mystic as needed…someone was in there doing hells. not sure who, I was late to war…but this is now 2 in a row……thought that was banned? you aren’t allowed to creat your own mystic for war?

There are no current rules against players to intentionally build undefended mystics. However, if they build the last mystic using alt accounts and coordinate the start time of the war with the main accounts, so their main account gets to hit the undefended Mystic before other players, then it’s a violation of the game rule. This behavior is also strongly discouraged especially if doing so takes away the ability of a weaker guild to have a chance to build a Mystic, on the same level as intentionally blocking invasion bonuses from other guilds.

Flag Post

This time BRD timed a mystic, MM built most of it and Myrina(one of her alts) timed it. Did MM leave that mystic alone of course not.