Initial: BUD

Bonuses: 161% Exp, 1010 Max SP
Gates | Portals: 8 | 9
Isendel: 15 | 16 | 14 | 13
Mine: 169 | 2 | 0
Fame: 4017 / 1255 total / offensive
Faction Power: 4670
Level Requirement: 68

We’re currently the third ranked guild on S2, and we’re always looking for active players to come and join the BUD family. We love to talk and are always down to take in someone willing to better themselves and liven up the chat. Not quite strong enough to join BUD yet? Check out our sister guild, IAG, who is rank 11, growing every day, and has our 100% support. If you’re interested stop by chat room 22 and talk to any GO or GM (should be at least 8 of them between the two guilds and one is almost always on). You must talk to us though, because we won’t be accepting any applications unless you come and chat with us.

Flag Post

Initals:AE
This guild is meant for auto-exploring!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL XD I WONDER HOW MANY WILL JOIN

Flag Post

Name: Guild change
Initial: MWP

Bonuses: 15% Exp, 30 Max SP
Gates: 0 (0) recent (total)
Portals: 0 (0) recent (total)
Isendel: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Mine: 0 | 0 | 0
Fame: 1107 / 0 total / offensive

Flag Post

Top Ten guild

CTW looking for actives.
We are relaxed but successful

Currently Void +2
Bonuses: 62% Exp, 570 Max SP
Gates: 11 (511) recent (total)
Portals: 7 (145) recent (total)
Isendel: 6 | 5 | 3 | 1
Mine: 15 | 0 | 0
Fame: 2804 / 210 total / offensive

We can accommodate up to a guild merger of up to 10 members.
Minimum level of 50 required for individuals looking to join.

Ask for us in dreamworld room three or private message me to inquire.

More activity means more fun for all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4123441234:

Initals:AE
This guild is meant for auto-exploring!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL XD I WONDER HOW MANY WILL JOIN

@AlbertoV05

Flag Post

Top 50 Guild

Blueberries (BBS) is always looking for active players.
We like to kill stuff but have a good time doing it!

We like to hang around in chat room 1, so drop on by and give us a try!

Flag Post

Name: Lightning is epic
Initial: LiE

Bonuses: 20% Exp, 80 Max SP
Gates: 17 (19) recent (total)
Fame: 1257 / 17 total / offensive
we are LiE we started 1 week ago and looking for members minimum req is now lvl 15 we are also currently ranked 101 come join us at chat room 19 and come join us :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by foo547:

Top 50 Guild

Blueberries (BBS) is always looking for active players.
We like to kill stuff but have a good time doing it!

We like to hang around in chat room 1, so drop on by and give us a try!

In addition to Foo’s post, this is our guild lvl, exp and sp bonuses.
Diamond Rank
Bonuses: 51% Exp, 360 Max SP
If you wish to apply but can’t find any of the GO’s/GM’s in Room 1, just leave a shout on either of these accounts
-Foo547
-Zenuex
-Kurgann

Flag Post

Name: Twilight Zone
Initials: TZ

Bonuses: 81% Exp, 540 Max SP
Gates: 44 | Portals: 22
Isendel: 15 | 3 | 1 | 0
Mine: 22 | 0 | 0
Fame: 2772 / 322 total / offensive
Level req: 56

There’s a storm on the loose….

Looking for active players interested in working together to help the guild and its members continue to progress. Newer players welcome, as long as you’re very active and plan to stay a while. :)

If interested, feel free to apply, stop by chat 36, or send me a PM.

Flag Post

Name: Pavor Nocturnus
Initials: PN
Chat Room 4

We are currently ranked 6th, but guild ranking means little to us. We always welcome active chatters and casual players. Our level requirement is now set to 71, but we accept levels 1 to 70 in our sister guild PPN. For new players, we will help you grow up and build your account (read: the GM is too bored and lazy to grind for exp so she chats with newbies instead). As with other sister guilds, you can transfer to PN once you’ve reached the level required. Both guilds share our own DW guide and a clear set of rules. And yes, our vault is full and we need people to request for items…

No donations required. No required number of bosses to hit. All we require is good netiquettes and chatting once in a while.

Come to room 4 and just ask any PN member about applying.

Flag Post

Name: Le Rouge et le Noir
Initials: REN
Method of Contact: CR#1 or Just leave me a shout or whisper on my profile

Guild is ranked top60 after a few days. We’re looking for active players to potentially create a guild that can one day compete with the best ones on the server. Do not join if you do not plan on being active (log on once every few days or likely to be replaced for new applicants). We can also accommodate a guild merger of any size. So if any GM has had a majority of it’s players go inactive but don’t want to lose your coins in the vault, message me and we’ll figure out a method of working together and merging guilds.

Flag Post

Name: Extreme Gemmers Only
Initials: EGO
Guild Level: Diamond
Chat Room:37

I am the one and only Ruthless, a top ranked player. I am currently doing my own thing and decided to create a guild. My loss is your gain! The current level requirement to join is level 30, although any level player is welcomed, as long as you are active. Come one come all! Want to join for just a little while to get some badges? No problem I can help, I can kill even the baddest boss Dream World has to offer. Want to join for a nice guild bonus to help you level? No problem! We currently have no invasion bonus, but as soon as this week ends we will have a nice invasion bonus and a bonus from Atlantis! Join while there is room! There is no donations required, no minimum mobs to kill or bosses to rage. Just here to have a good time and kill things together! Chat room: 37 Guild Initials: EGO

Flag Post

Hey,guild DTW=DREAMERS OF THE WORLD are recruiting,we currently need a lvl 75 or higher lvl player with good stats who would be willing to help us out and get top 30 very fast because we are currently int he middle of a challenge with REN where first guild to top 30 wins,the loser guild must merge all their highest lvl players to the winning guild,if you would be so kind to help my guild out,plz apply or come to DW room 10,we are currently ranked 66,37pc exp and 220sp bonus atm
Thank you

Flag Post

Guild : AntWars
Initials: AGA
bonuses : Bonuses: 62% Exp, 570 Max SP
Gates: 13 (607) recent (total)
Portals: 2 (162) recent (total)
Isendel: 6 | 1 | 1 | 0

siting at Fame: 2596 spot 16 on rankings 700 FP

Void+4

Level req : 60

Flag Post

Guild : AntWars
Initials: AGA
bonuses : Bonuses: 62% Exp, 570 Max SP
Gates: 13 (607) recent (total)
Portals: 2 (162) recent (total)
Isendel: 6 | 1 | 1 | 0

siting at Fame: 2596 spot 16 on rankings 700 FP

Void+4

Level req : 60

*Chatroom 8 to talk * <——— !!!

Flag Post

Guild: Play for fun
Initials: PFF
Bonuses: 15% Exp, 30 Max SP

level 1 required <——- !!!!!!!!!
Everyone invited :)

Flag Post

current rank: 8
Name: Immortals
Initials: GOD
Level required: 54

We are looking for active and friendly people even if we are full. (we might have some inactive to replace)

Come to Chat room #27 to apply

Flag Post

Bonuses: 70% Exp, 640 Max SP
Gates: 35 (643) recent (total)
Portals: 1 (163) recent (total)
Isendel: 9 | 5 | 5 | 3
Mine: 22 | 0 | 0
Fame: 3034 / 282 total / offensive
Faction Power: 920
Level Requirement: 60 chatroom 8 to apply we like fun and nice ppl , not inactivers , we like grinders , we are Ants and we will raise up from ashes ! Rank 9 on rankings ! :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Demons in Orgasm (DIO)
Bonuses:
22% Exp, 70 Max SP
We have a lot of good equipment up for request.

Flag Post

Name: Eternal Angels
Initial: EA

level req. 40
Gold level, 12% exp & 40 SP at the moment.
Looking for members to be active and assist in post-game bosses.

Flag Post

Name: The Trolling Trolls
Initial: TTT

Bonuses: 17% Exp, 50 Max SP
Gates: 2 (6) recent (total)
Fame: 737 / 2 total / offensive

LVL Requirement: 20

Platinum Guild (almost diamond) looking for active to daily members. We keep a demon gate open continueously. We are looking for members who attack aliens, demons, spam auto attack and/or anything else. We have active GO’s in room 24. They are only daily to check for comments, concerns, potential allies and inactive members. We are a growing guild and look forward to playing with you.

Flag Post

Seeking regular players for a casual guild. Not trying to claw our way to the top, just hang out, help each other, chat & play DW.

Name: APK
Initials: APK

29% Exp, 240 Max SP
Gates: 2 (130)
Portals 0, 0
Isendel: 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
Mine: 1 / 0 / 0
Fame 1138 / 12

Flag Post

Guido’s and Guidette’s
GG
min level 50

Guild Level Void+1 +36% Exp, +310 Max SP, +20% HP defending

We are a casual guild and don’t expect a lot or have a bunch of rules and regulations. We have 1 rule: Have fun! We accept all applicants and will help you softcap your stats. We love to help new players learn the ropes and we also respect veteran players and the experience they bring. You can find us in chat room #24. We look forward to having you!

Flag Post

Name: Alien Slayers
Initial: ALS

Bonuses: 10% Exp, 20 Max SP
Apply in. All levels accepted. Working on getting guild up.