Fame: 6360 / 3008 total / offensive
Faction Power: 21320
Gates: 18 (1029) recent (total)
Portals: 17 (595) recent (total)
Isendel: 17 | 14 | 11 | 47
Mine: 84 | 105 | 2
Hell: 4
Mystic Fallen: 2,000,000,000 HP

We’re the ranked 2 guild on S2 and we are looking always looking for a few people to replace the few inactives that we have. All we ask is that you’re lvl 72 or up and that you are an active player. We love to chat so you’ll have to stop by chat room 22 if you would be willing to join. We really are a tight knit group and are just here for fun, so if it sounds like you’d be interested just ask for me or a GO and we’ll see if you’re BUD material :D

Flag Post

Name: Guild
Initial: MWP
Guild Ranking: Usually 7 or 6th

MWP is a great guild that loves to raise OF! We have a great community that has friendly members. If you would like to apply go to Chat Room #4.

Flag Post

i’m about to retire my s2 char, and disband my guild. i only have 1 person in my guild. his IGN is Doowle, level 62 mage. he needs a new home. my guild initials are TRS, ranked currently at 131, take a look and give him or me a holler. chat room 1. i can also be reached in chat room 14(s1 char ). Thx :)

Flag Post

Hi byounger. we would gladly take him in KoG. ranked in top 20. We use chatroom 9.

Flag Post

Name: Blood Rage Initiates
Initial: BI

Bonuses: 22% Exp, 70 Max SP
Fame: 1045 / 2 total / offensive

27 memeber (open admission)

New fresh comeup guild , fo training and growing up , we will take over the rankings ! apply even if full ! be active and have fun !
Chatroom #7
if u have any question find me as fafatusa or mrw7 in chat , or send me a pm

Flag Post

(No idea how to edit posts so i will basically post it here)

If u want to keep playing hard :) and your s2 guild is full of inactives or your gos gms are offline , you can always try us out and come over our friendly newly started guild

Name: Blood Rage Initiates
Initial: BI

29 memebers whit open admission , we dont put pressure , we just help u grow and we have alot of fun , if u like to play and have active friends , shout me our just apply , ill accept u anyways :-D

Flag Post

This is Ohat from UVF. Were looking for some dedicated players to join us. This even includes characters in their 50s that may want to prosper at an accelerated rate.

We’re ranked #8(700sp|%75xp) and I can be found in chatroom #29

Flag Post

Name: Raged And Whipping
Initial: CTW

Bonuses: 52% Exp, 470 Max SP
Fame: 2814 / 36 total / offensive
Faction Power: 2310

39 members and always open admission

apply even if full ! be active and have fun ! we are at rank #13 and going up :)

Chatroom #3
if u have any question find us as fafatusa or mrw7 in chat Daeosteros and BjBinty

Flag Post

anyone interested in joining a guild on S2 please send a request to join BiH

Flag Post

Name: Raged And Whipping
Initial: CTW

Bonuses: 52% Exp, 470 Max SP
Fame: 2814 / 36 total / offensive
Faction Power: 2310

39 members and always open admission

apply even if full ! be active and have fun ! we are at rank #13 and going up :)
Chatroom #3
if u have any question find us as fafatusa or mrw7 in chat Daeosteros and BjBinty

Flag Post

Come to MWP if you want fun, relaxation, and even more fun! We are currently ranked 3. If you want all these need to have things Come to us in room 4!

Bonuses: 183% Exp, 1100 Max SP
Fame: 6004 / 3118 total / offensive
Faction Power: 7930

Gates: 16 (798) recent (total)
Portals: 8 (174) recent (total)
Isendel: 5 | 4 | 2 | 5
Mine: 14 | 12 | 54
Hell: 42 | 19

Also stats above ^^^^^

Flag Post

Hey everyone!
If you’re playing on server 2 and like many others, think that S2 needs more active guilds, then look no further.
Join the Azure Dragons, AZD,
and become a part of the guild that is gonna close the gap to the top. Everyone’s welcome, as long as you’re fairly active :)
So just contact me via kong or check out our guild ingame and apply :)
Have fun, everyone

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Guild: Viva Mainlandia
Initials: VM

This will not be an active server 2 guild.
I’m looking for active mainlanders from server 1. The more active you are, the better. The chattier you are, the better.
Edit: Also looking for active mainlanders from server 2. It doesn’t matter what server you’re on, really. Mainland doesn’t discriminate.

This is my feeble attempt to assemble a tightly knit group of mainlanders that would compete against and motivate each other to build a strong character and bring more entertainment value to the rote grinding area that is mainland.

Chat is 80% of the game. Now that Kongregate chat now supports guild chat, may as well utilize this feature without having to disturb everyone on server 1. Feel free to spam your pill drops, successful enchants, crystal drops, Anithea cards (though I will secretly hate you forever), and expert tips for exploring mainland here.

Edit 2: Alright, never mind. Apparently you can’t use both guild chats at a time. That pretty much defeats the purpose of this post. Carry on.

Flag Post

Hells Forbidden Door
HFD

A new guild to the world of dream world. We really just like goofing off and talking with each other. We attempt to help each other where we can and are slowly improving the guild level and the gear that is in the vault for our members to use. Its really all about the fun we have no level requirement and only ask that you atleast occasionally play if you are gonna be in our guild.

Flag Post

Name: Hell’s forbiden doors
Initial:HFD
Server 1 and 2
Bonuses: S1 32xp 170sp, S2 40xp 280sp
Fame: S1 863, S2 1419
Power: NA
Gates: S1 1 (25), S2 12(45)
Portals: S1 0/0, S2 1 (3)
Isendel: S1 0/0/0/0,S2 0/0/0/0
Mine: S1 0/0/0, S2 1/0/0
Hell: S1 0/0/0, S2 0/0/0

HFD is a fun guild with open slots for anyone as long as they are active. If you want more info PM Bloodhound290 the GM. Other than that you can be low or high lvl and we will try to help improve your character as the guild and you progress. Hope to see you soon at HFD!

Flag Post

Guild: LeRougeEtLeNoir
Initials: LRN

Bonuses: 62% Exp, 370 Max SP
Fame: 444 / 268 total / offensive
Faction Power: 2660

Gates: 0 (0) recent (total)
Portals: 0 (0) recent (total)
Isendel: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Mine: 2 | 0 | 0
Hell: 4 | 3 | 2

Only 2 members at the moment. First GM to merge guild in will be GO. Looking for the Pinkie to my Brain!