Faction Wars possable update/improvement

30 posts

Flag Post

i think it would be good if every 10 bases a guild takes out they would get a chance to fight a super base this would have to be optional in case weakers guilds didnt want to take on something much harder but for more powerful guilds here is what would be fitting

super base HP = 40,000,000,000 (yes that IS 40 BILLION!) HP would be half for war 1 if they are up to it
super base war points = 15-25 (a gain of 5-15 over taking out 10 normal bases)
super base attacker rewards would be any member that hits for 1 billion or more gets 10 FW points (you know so the whole guild could have a chance if they put in the effort)
items would be same as normal with twice the chance of being extended grade and would go to the top 15 members

what do you think ppl

Flag Post

don’t drink and play..;-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trillion10:

i think it would be good if every 10 bases a guild takes out they would get a chance to fight a super base this would have to be optional in case weakers guilds didnt want to take on something much harder but for more powerful guilds here is what would be fitting

super base HP = 40,000,000,000 (yes that IS 40 BILLION!) HP would be half for war 1 if they are up to it
super base attacker rewards would be any member that hits for 1 billion or more gets 10 FW points (you know so the whole guild could have a chance if they put in the effort)
items would be same as normal with twice the chance of being extended grade and would go to the top 15 members

what do you think ppl

I think its already a long day at work. So im just posting random stuff as a reply.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vusa:
Originally posted by Trillion10:

what do you think ppl

I think its already a long day at work. So im just posting random stuff as a reply.

And NO COFFEE!

Flag Post

I would rather see people would get credit for damage less than 10%. Cant it be made that if someone does like 2 times 5% he gets his points as well. At least the weaker members in a strong guild have a chance this way.

Flag Post

I agree with 2h2h. Weaker members can’t compete at all and get discouraged. Also, people get cut off entirely too easily when they’re going for 10% and someone who isn’t paying attention jumps in when the boss is nearly dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2h2h:

I would rather see people would get credit for damage less than 10%. Cant it be made that if someone does like 2 times 5% he gets his points as well. At least the weaker members in a strong guild have a chance this way.

I totally agree with you 2h he should do that because some people dont have the energy nor money to get 10% but also want the bonus

Flag Post

i like this one..maybe similar like the points to reach the next level..every time you reach xyz points it will be transformed into a faction level point. So the hard work for lower level is not for nothing

Flag Post

yes, partial credit is needed some how. It is not fair that people get no credit for doing 9% just because the other 1% is not available to them before the boss dies.

Flag Post

i agree with this but not just for FW boss but everything everywhere, it dont matter if your a top guild or not 10% needed to all the bosses is just madness some cant get there and so dont try and others have to miss out cuz too many others have already gone for it and there isnt enough HP% to go around

how about it remembers if you make 5% and then 5% on another 1 of the same boss gives you credit
or doubble the HP of EVERY BOSS and lower the needs to 5% for credit AND allow it to remember 2.5% for carry over
how about allow guilds to work as guilds and not keep making us fight amounst ourselves for a change

Flag Post

+1.
I hope this suggestion would be taken into consideration

Flag Post

why you not using your guild wall ?… or just play different and less selfish and give time to your less strong guildmates some time to get their 10%… but probably your wishes will be fullfilled

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:

+1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sotir1984:
Originally posted by undertakeur:

+1.

+1 there have been times when i had to wait for someone to get 10% before downing it, can get anoying

Flag Post

+1
I also support this. It will help guilds to unfold their whole potential and stops struggling and greediness especially within strong guilds. 1% reward steps (so 0.1 points for FW Zone 1 and 0.2 points for FW Zone 2) would be good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Authority:

i like this one..maybe similar like the points to reach the next level..every time you reach xyz points it will be transformed into a faction level point. So the hard work for lower level is not for nothing

Partial credit can’t be easily added since faction points was designed to be a whole numbers. However, we did lower the requirement to 5% for earning full faction point reward during the tweak patch added today. (effective for bosses defeated after the change)

Flag Post

“Faction War Bosses will now reward faction points to all players dealing 5% damage (effect for bosses defeated after this post)”

I had a FW boss up before, and I have a guildmate at 120M. If I kill boss, will he gain a point?

Flag Post

thx kingk and happy easter

Flag Post
Originally posted by pat805:

why you not using your guild wall ?… or just play different and less selfish and give time to your less strong guildmates some time to get their 10%… but probably your wishes will be fullfilled

Your epic generosity on Fallen is still remembered by many. It is like Darth Vader saying the Dark Side is bad.
1st of April was a week ago….

Flag Post
Originally posted by pat805:

Your epic generosity on Fallen is still remembered by many. It is like Darth Vader saying the Dark Side is bad.
1st of April was a week ago….

Nice one mate, i totaly agree.

Flag Post

Will ppl who do 5% on FW boss also get the gear?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Graygem:

yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Graygem:

Depends on the rest of people hitting.
But u’ll still need to finish in top 5 to get a drop. Else u’ll get FW points only

Flag Post

How do people think yes when it was worded like this: Faction War Bosses will now reward faction points to all players dealing 5% damage (effect for bosses defeated after this post). It says nada about drops. Though I’d love to be wrong and have a screenshot/something to help encourage guildmates by linking them to. :)

Flag Post

I didn’t make a screen shot of it, but one of my guildmates did 5% damage and received a fallen armor of speed +3, so you do get drops for doing 5% and being in the top 5.