drop items in mbox

7 posts

Flag Post

Has any one else experienced a change in drops from Mbox since Faction wars expansion? I am a lvl 87 and have not had a weapon drop or an armor drop from an mbox above lvl 74 since the expansion. Have gotten alien battle and alien robes etc.

Flag Post

it’s normal. from 86 to 89 I’ve only got 2 greater fallen drops, one before FW and one next. Maybe bad luck

Flag Post

Of the 182 boxes I’ve been keeping track of,

30 had Coins – 16.48%
11 had Dolls – 6.04%
9 had Ally Skill Books – 4.95%
17 had Fairy Dust – 9.34%
36 had Lesser Alien Gear – 19.78% (What’s up with that?)
4 had Greater Alien Gear – 2.20%
4 had Lesser Crystal Gear – 2.20%
1 had Current Tier Equipment – 0.55%
30 had Enhance Potions – 16.48%
7 had Arena Passes – 3.85%
And the rest were pills – 18.14%

Both buffs, HEROIC and GENIUS were active when taking this data.

This is by no means accurate, but I can keep you updated on what I get. I know the pill drop rate is supposed to be 4% per pill – 16% total. kingk also said that Arena Passes are 5%, and Ally Skill Books are 2% in the announcements. (This information was released before kingk removed the Keys and Orbs for levels 71+, so the drop rates have changed since then).

Flag Post

I’ve noticed this too, that there might be a less of a drop rate once you get to greater fallen due to it being a much better drop then orc but that is heresay

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

I’ve noticed this too, that there might be a less of a drop rate once you get to greater fallen due to it being a much better drop then orc but that is heresay

I have reason to believe this as well. At level 85, I was getting a decent amount of Orc Gear drops. After reaching 86, the chance of getting current tier equipment (Greater Fallen Gear) seems to be much, much lower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tumalu:

Of the 182 boxes I’ve been keeping track of,

30 had Coins – 16.48%
11 had Dolls – 6.04%
9 had Ally Skill Books – 4.95%
17 had Fairy Dust – 9.34%
36 had Lesser Alien Gear – 19.78% (What’s up with that?)
4 had Greater Alien Gear – 2.20%
4 had Lesser Crystal Gear – 2.20%
1 had Current Tier Equipment – 0.55%
30 had Enhance Potions – 16.48%
7 had Arena Passes – 3.85%
And the rest were pills – 18.14%

Both buffs, HEROIC and GENIUS were active when taking this data.

This is by no means accurate, but I can keep you updated on what I get. I know the pill drop rate is supposed to be 4% per pill – 16% total. kingk also said that Arena Passes are 5%, and Ally Skill Books are 2% in the announcements. (This information was released before kingk removed the Keys and Orbs for levels 71+, so the drop rates have changed since then).

You encounter the pills quite a lot. At the lvl at at now 76 I mosly just get alien gear :( but its good for coins then e pots.(mist)

Flag Post

Level 90 and i get pills, epots, dust and crappy alien gear…