I want to play on weekdays sometimes to page 2

41 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:
Originally posted by MaynGuy:

Not sure how this would work with Holiday events like Halloween/Christmas/Easter – maybe during those events the special mobs/hourly mboxes would be added but the option for when to start the added xp/coin bonus would still be at the players choosing? Doubt this will ever come to fruition but it’s a good idea imho.

make all holiday events inimum 1 week long, that way nobody can complain that the time didnt fit their schedule.

I think you will find people will still complain about something..
Even smiling makes my face ache….

Flag Post

Long time ago, I suggested invasion should last 7 days, and after 7 days there should be a 1 day pause. Invasion will rotate through the weekdays this way.

This way, each and everyone gets an equal chance to grind their max once in a while.. Now its just easy for the USA guys to get their max bonus.

RG

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goontra:

Long time ago, I suggested invasion should last 7 days, and after 7 days there should be a 1 day pause. Invasion will rotate through the weekdays this way.

This way, each and everyone gets an equal chance to grind their max once in a while.. Now its just easy for the USA guys to get their max bonus.

RG

So…people in the USA are at an advantage for invasion how? I really don’t follow the logic.

Flag Post

RG

americans don’t sleep? can’t understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

RG

Most americans think when the sun rises in the morning, it happens worldwide at the same time..

We should have a fundraiser to educate the american nitwits.

Who’s in?

RG

Flag Post

RG

As an American, I can vouch for this. But in all seriousness, I think Goontra just means that the times are more “fitting” for us. Perhaps he is suggesting that the Invasion schedule be shifted periodically to account for the time “disadvantage.”

Flag Post

But if it gets shifted by whole days at a time, the end and start time will be the exact same but different days of the week. Not sure what advantage this will give for everyone outside of America or take away from those in America.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

But if it gets shifted by whole days at a time, the end and start time will be the exact same but different days of the week. Not sure what advantage this will give for everyone outside of America or take away from those in America.

Whole days wouldn’t be a solution. It would be better to shift according to timezone, or break up invasion into “Fight over this town on this day,” and set different time zone ranges. I would need a little more clarification from Goontra to fully understand what he means.

Flag Post

Invasion is fine as it is….if you can’t get max bonus in a few hours, you probably shouldn’t be getting it anyways. Its up for plenty of time regardless of time zone.

Flag Post

RG

Most americans think when the sun rises in the morning, it happens worldwide at the same time..

Who’s in?

RG

I’m in your timezone too, and I’d like to remember that night comes before in US than in europe, so, we all have a 24-h day.. The difference is that we start enjoying it later and finish later too :)

(why I keep answering to you..)

Flag Post

Seriously oposite week. every now and then.

Flag Post

Who’s in?

RG

That would be fighting a losing battle, my friend.

Flag Post

Perhaps a fund to educate the foreign nitwits….besides naka, he seems to get that if something last for a multiple of 24hrs, its equal to all timezones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by silver1rush:

don’t put down the USA we made you what you are today reed the dollar bill in god we trust

I AM American… just saying that there are a bunch of nitwits who live here, and that trying to educate them is a futile effort, lol.

Flag Post

don’t put down the USA we made you what you are today reed the dollar bill in god we trust

The fact that the only punctuation here is an apostrophe amazes me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

The fact that the only punctuation here is an apostrophe amazes me.

lulz. Anyway, let’s avoid OT! c: