GEM spending

24 posts

Flag Post

I have 115 gems…what should i spend them on?
I have 60/60/60 skills
EP/lilith
All the premiums except for the stat ones and the new decoders
I have bankers with one upgrade
and my stats are 98 129 62 67 79

Flag Post

genius 7 days for 3 weeks

Flag Post

Main class to 90.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karibola:

Main class to 90.

^^that

Flag Post

if i have 60/12/60 which should i do, get mage to 60, or main to 90?

Flag Post

Keep in mind you need to be character level 75 to use the level 90 skill classes.

Flag Post

skill 90 asap once you get to 75, also if you manage to level fast with low stats you can take advantage of the cheap stat points. (I was lucky was lvl 68, 50,120,32,32,32 before i gemmed)

Flag Post

skill 90 is a one hit wonder
i knew being within your lvl offers 10 percent extra damage….
shouldnt i just stat?

Flag Post

Only swords and guns need to worry about keeping their combat skill to their level for that +10% skill damage. Being a 90 skill class isn’t just about the talisman skill but also that extra class bonus, it doesn’t hurt to have it.

Flag Post

I would i have greater gains with stats or upping my class?….thats a lot of lp for a 90 class…

Flag Post

Eh… I don’t know the math but I think having the talisman for boss battles is invaluable. Being able to do massive damage in one turn really saves you some energy on one-shot bosses like Mothership and simply saves time on regular bosses like those on Isendel or portals/gates. You can’t even find a talisman without having a 90 skill class. :\

Flag Post

i was reading that in the annouments….you have to have it on when you open MBs…its gonna cost me thousands of lp to get my class lvl that high….

Flag Post

Don’t forget the 15 extra max energy over the 60 skill classes. That alone is probably worth getting the 90 skill classes. After all, it could be a while before you even get the talisman.

Flag Post

Upgrade your Skill to 90 before you upgrade anything else.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Plasma_Kirby:

Don’t forget the 15 extra max energy over the 60 skill classes. That alone is probably worth getting the 90 skill classes. After all, it could be a while before you even get the talisman.

The 1.32—-1.64 damage multiplier helps (gun staff). Even the 4% block helps some (sword)

Flag Post

i cant find my other post that listed all my stats….and my wep stats….if i can find it i will edit quote it…should i go top sword or top mage(lvl 90)

Flag Post

Spend your money on your GF..( if any…)

RG

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You need long-term investments.
Main class to 90.
At least 2x more Bankers, stash loads of MBoxes every week and try to open them on Events only, thus you get greater chance for Genius / Heroic, and more coin.
Then both other classes to 80 for Dragonlord and +stat items beginning with those which benefit your class, then Con, then others.

Flag Post

go for top gun (not Tom Cruise,huh) just to be hipster.

Flag Post

I’d go skill level 90 sword if you want cheap… your stats are better set for it. Mage seems to be the new game in town, though, and with patience could be cheaper I suppose (2 vs 3 stats to up).

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Bribe mods to not remove you messages

Flag Post

Let gem sit. Have fun play Diablo 3.

Flag Post

well arent you a negative nancy