Battle for honor! page 2

48 posts

Flag Post

It’s awfully funny that the imitator is on morning, noon and night. Hmmmm, just how many people are playing that character?? Cheater!

Flag Post
Originally posted by oliverallen:

It’s awfully funny that the imitator is on morning, noon and night. Hmmmm, just how many people are playing that character?? Cheater!

It’s awfully funny how you only post to say things about FLB or a member of FLB. Hmmmmm, could this be an alt account and your just too scared to post with your real one??? Loser!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattyboy7we:
Originally posted by nbnet3:

dudemanly is the one and only. the imitator/copycat is a fraud and can only aspire to reach the level of manliness that the original dude has ascended to. END OF STORY
P.S. all of FLB can suck it

Watching AFS get their panties in a bunch is fun.

Originally posted by Ventress:

Ppl imitate if they look up to someone.

Wannabees !

dudeman is super tall, we all look up

Flag Post

It’s awfully funny how you only post to say things about FLB or a member of FLB. Hmmmmm, could this be an alt account and your just too scared to post with your real one??? Loser!

and i have no idea who oliver is, but i am usually wasted (always) maybe not the best gauge

Flag Post

Well I don’t know who is playing on dudemanlier (Daan’s account) but it’s not Daan. 1. Daan is Dutch, this dude (or dudes…) don’t speak Dutch. 2. I know Daan, we talk, we in skype, this one doesnt respond to me… Where is Daan? and who are playing his account? Btw Daan don’t come on at 3 at night to start hitting invasion, must be American (s) playing his account

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaern12:

Who is more manly? Dudemanly or Dudemanlier? Looking foreward to have an answer at the end of the week.

Personal note: 5 bucks on jrmcg

You can drop that $5 off at room 6 anytime.

Week is not over yet. But will stop by to vault the 5 bucks at you guys if I should be wrong. ;)

P.S. +1 for Chuck Norris in this section!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mehungry:

Well I don’t know who is playing on dudemanlier (Daan’s account) but it’s not Daan. 1. Daan is Dutch, this dude (or dudes…) don’t speak Dutch. 2. I know Daan, we talk, we in skype, this one doesnt respond to me… Where is Daan? and who are playing his account? Btw Daan don’t come on at 3 at night to start hitting invasion, must be American (s) playing his account

i hate americans too..infidels

Flag Post

You’re supporting an OBVIOUS cheater Matty-BOY-so WHO’S the REAL loser?! Boy, heh! At least dudemanly did it on his own! And who I am is my business. At least I don’t support cheaters. So take your BOY-butt back to momma!

Flag Post

But manly people don’t do Alien Invasion >_>

Flag Post

You’re supporting an OBVIOUS cheater Matty-BOY-so WHO’S the REAL loser?! Boy, heh! At least dudemanly did it on his own! And who I am is my business. At least I don’t support cheaters. So take your BOY-butt back to momma!

Since when has a player who plays this game at random hours considered a cheater? So by your logic if dudemanly plays at 3am then he must be cheating because its impossible for a person to play so late at night?

Also your emphasis on attacking my name puts you in the same silly category as certain players who think an online name/identity even matters.

But I do like when you post on the forums, all your posts sound so whiny… “please sir I want some more.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZrgxHvNNUc

Flag Post

Is this the battle you all see?
……(\/) DIE DUDEMANLY!!!! …………………………….DIE DUDE MANLIER!!!(\/)
……( ‘0’) …………………………………………………………………………………………….……(’0’ )
…./""""""""""""\[||||] ▒▓▓█) ................................(█▓▓▒[||||]/""""""""""""\
/""""""""""""""""""""""\ ………………………………………………………../"""""""""""""""""""""\
\@_@_@_@_@_@/ ……………………………………………………\_@_@_@_@_@@/
wanna see how i did this? here I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky10OnDsf4I and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ. to lazy to implant it into text.

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

Is this the battle you all see?
……(\/) DIE DUDEMANLY!!!! …………………………….DIE DUDE MANLIER!!!(\/)
……( ‘0’) …………………………………………………………………………………………….……(’0’ )
…./""""""""""""\[||||] ▒▓▓█) …………………………..(█▓▓▒[||||]/""""""""""""\
/""""""""""""""""""""""\ ………………………………………………………../"""""""""""""""""""""\
\@_@_@_@_@_@/ ……………………………………………………\_@_@_@_@_@@/
wanna see how i did this? here I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky10OnDsf4I and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ. to lazy to implant it into text.

did he died?

Flag Post

CCXVII. Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. p 113 Lacon, or, Many things in a few words: addressed to those who think, Volume 1 By Charles Caleb Colton

get yer quote right eh

Flag Post

It is a comfort in wretchedness to have companions in woe. AlbertoV05: June 8th, 1534

Flag Post
Originally posted by calisun:

CCXVII. Imitation is the sincerest of flattery. p 113 Lacon, or, Many things in a few words: addressed to those who think, Volume 1 By Charles Caleb Colton

get yer quote right eh

I copied it from Google—-address your complaint to them.

Flag Post

Just before we forget about it:

dudemanly AFS 280,689,305,702 dudemanlier FLB 280,495,984,270

Flag Post

Just so we also don’t forget about this:

Originally posted by jrmcg:

Let’s look at this realistically… Does one’s performance in DW really prove his manliness? Think twice before answering that. If I would’ve gone past Daan in DG or if he would’ve gone on to take first place, would that prove who’s manhood is more dominant? And if he does win, and AFS still takes DG, …what was gained? My opinion doesn’t matter, so I won’t voice it, and we will never know who would’ve won as I have left AFS… And before people make a rivalry just because someone has copied another’s name, maybe the “combatants” should be polled first to see if the alleged rivalry really exists. As I quoted in my post: “Immitation is the greatest form of flattery”-Charles Caleb Colton I didn’t feel that way at first I admit, but the more I thought about it, someone who changes their name more than once in this game trying to find his own identity and winds up unknowingly paying you homage… I find that hilarious!

Flag Post

Can I be Dudemanliest?

Flag Post

Just so we also don’t forget about this:

Originally posted by jrmcg:

Let’s look at this realistically… Does one’s performance in DW really prove his manliness? Think twice before answering that. If I would’ve gone past Daan in DG or if he would’ve gone on to take first place, would that prove who’s manhood is more dominant? And if he does win, and AFS still takes DG, …what was gained? My opinion doesn’t matter, so I won’t voice it, and we will never know who would’ve won as I have left AFS… And before people make a rivalry just because someone has copied another’s name, maybe the “combatants” should be polled first to see if the alleged rivalry really exists. As I quoted in my post: “Immitation is the greatest form of flattery”-Charles Caleb Colton I didn’t feel that way at first I admit, but the more I thought about it, someone who changes their name more than once in this game trying to find his own identity and winds up unknowingly paying you homage… I find that hilarious!

So he came back to us and asked me if he should go for it. I told him why not and for the last hour you and dude were both hitting and taking over 1st spot from each other. You both did well and if dude would have lost I am sure he would have congratulated you for winning. Maybe one day you can bring yourself to that as well…

Flag Post
Originally posted by n2physics2003:

Can I be Dudemanliest?

Too late for that. Already happened in the past.

Flag Post

Probably for the best . Would be kind of hard for a girl to be Dudemanliest . At any rate the original Dudemanly is far better than any Dudemanly wanna be.

Flag Post

so who won?

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

so who won?

No one knows, but I call this case closed sooooo, let’s close this thread too! :D