To try this challenge, follow these steps:

-Go to the area with lowest level available of mobs
-Strike the highest damage you can do
-Print screen
-Post it here :)

I hope to see some serious damage. Don’t photoshop plz c:

noob here

Flag Post

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1246/71690145.png This is my best!Not very good i know.

Flag Post

Happy now?

EDIT I remade the experiment with a better result.

Flag Post

with 2 weakens I managed to strike a 142697153.. still haven’t find a purple/grey mob, so it’s not my best. I hope my restat will help :)

Anyway I hope a real huge hitter will post here c:

Flag Post

You summoned the divine aurora which both healed all your wounds and attacks the opponent.
You critically hit lava serpent with Divine Aurora for 1346121984 damage points

You have defeated the lava serpent!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2h2h:

You summoned the divine aurora which both healed all your wounds and attacks the opponent.
You critically hit lava serpent with Divine Aurora for 1346121984 damage points

You have defeated the lava serpent!

quite an awesome damage. was it weakened?

Flag Post

Yes 2 weakens on a purple mob.

Flag Post

What about pics or never happened?

Flag Post
Originally posted by masterofthecats:

If you can’t trust Levi, who can you trust?

Flag Post

The question isn’t about pics… the real question is: How the heck did Levi get 2 weakens before killing the low level mob? XD It’s a wonder that a mob even survived long enough to be attacked at all in that epic presence.

Flag Post

he mightve used some defensive skill, letting his pet work with the weakens, but since even it did too much dmg, he only got 2 weakens before having to do the (tiny bit over-) killing blow :P

Flag Post

He probably healed 2-3 turns to let his ally cast weaken.

Flag Post

doesn’t weaken hit for damage though? one weaken and levi’s opponent would be dead.

Flag Post

Do you guys really have to question Levi? I only have 388k magic power and I’m able to deal 265m dmg to a mob, isn’t it likely that Levi can do 1.3t dmg when he has about 2.1m magic power? I choose to trust Levi without the need of a pic and does a pic really make it more believable? Photoshop/code editing is quite easy to do so yeah… Just trust him on that.

Flag Post

As they said, 2 weakens while casting heal did the trick. Ally damage doesnt depend on magic power, only on ally level I think :) Tell me how to post a pic in this forum, dont know…

Flag Post
Originally posted by nigi22:

If you can’t trust Levi, who can you trust?

Amen to that… Lev has set a standard mostly unmatched in DW. Above board and no nonsense, he has no reason to lie about his accomplishments. Rock on Lev! :)

Flag Post

As they said, 2 weakens while casting heal did the trick. Ally damage doesnt depend on magic power, only on ally level I think :) Tell me how to post a pic in this forum, dont know…

You could just link to imageshack or any preferred medium after uploading it.

Flag Post

It’s easy, just follow these steps:
1. Take a screenshot by pressing “Print Screen”

2. Paste that image into Paint (Or any other image program) and save that image on your comp.

3. Upload your saved pic to tinypic.com (Or any other site that allows you to upload pictures to the internet)

4. Copy the image url to your newly uploaded image.

5. In the box where you write your post then paste that image url and put 2 exclamation marks 1 at the beginning and 1 at the end.

Flag Post

What if you have a mac…

Flag Post
Originally posted by runy12222:

What if you have a mac…

pay for the mistake you made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by runy12222:

What if you have a mac…

Google it. Or even better, get a new computer.

Flag Post

I never said anyone lied, I only suggested to have pictures to show off.

Flag Post

Hmm really? ‘Cause from what I can read in your post you’re suggesting that if there’s no image to proof it then it never happened, but yeah, maybe I just need to get a pair of glasses?

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Hmm really? ‘Cause from what I can read in your post you’re suggesting that if there’s no image to proof it then it never happened, but yeah, maybe I just need to get a pair of glasses?

Pics or it didn’t happen has become a fairly common trend, it’s really a meme rather than an actual attack on credentials in this case.

Flag Post

Pics or It Didn’t Happen (sometimes spelled Pix or It Didn’t Happen) is a phrase often used on message boards or in comments to challenge an unbelievable or outlandish claim by inquiring photographic evidence.

Source: Knowyourmeme.com

Pics or it didn’t happen – A phrase used on Internet forums to counter the vast range of unverifiable claims made by users. Often these claims involve personal brag-worthy accomplishments, extraordinary or rare sights/occurrences, and tales relating to alcohol or drug use.

Source: Urbandictionary.com