Originally posted by Mamaa:

still disappointing that KingK doesn’t fix a lot basic problems like
- star crap
- usefull treasure maps
- balancing classes (RIP sword)
- treasure boxes with keys for high levels
- usefull handling for classchange and allychange
- alien stuff until lv100 from mb’s

hey, treasure maps give me enchants, leave them! Just cut star drops (not in the maps, from the mobs.)
And it’s good we have alien stuff even at high levels. We can’t have only pills or goodies :)

I actually meant cutting starcrap from maps
I’d prefer just coins instead of alien gear from lv 90 or 91+ latest from lv93 coins are better. I don’t really want more goodies or pills for those. Just something more worth. alien gear is maybe worth 1.5 mistpotions for me at lv 93. so I guess latest at lv95 it must feel like starcrap

Flag Post
Originally posted by black08gt:

new allies and vaultable drow are good,otherwise,this update is making me feel like playing less

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mamaa:
Originally posted by black08gt:

new allies and vaultable drow are good,otherwise,this update is making me feel like playing less

+1

+1

Flag Post

disappointing, huh?

Flag Post

this update is bad posidon level 103 and wow level area for level 88+ players LAME!!!!! now i have to level 4 more levels and drow for level 90 players not 88 man talk bout dumb but +1 for new allies yeah so…which ally is better princess eli or huntress:p

Flag Post

so did somone kill the mothership? I remember the debate on whither or not it could happen….it seems that kingk confirmed you CAN the mothership

Flag Post

Was fortunate to get a Scoped drow Bow +9 for 200b, with all these +9 in the black market isnt it just to easy now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tinybolt:

Was fortunate to get a Scoped drow Bow +9 for 200b, with all these +9 in the black market isnt it just to easy now?

Yes. Normally people go through pain staking efforts to get such an item. The introduction of the black market “devalues” these items. Soon everyone will be running around with extremely strong gear.

Flag Post

well the new update says the new boss is lvl 103 and the max lvl for players is 100 and for bosses they usually don’t 1 hit u once u are there lvl.

how u ganna survive that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

well the new update says the new boss is lvl 103 and the max lvl for players is 100 and for bosses they usually don’t 1 hit u once u are there lvl.

how u ganna survive that?

He may be 103, but kingk mentioned that your level doesn’t matter for the fight against him. I’m not sure how exactly he implemented it though…

Flag Post

New boss 1 hits me for 150k but there are 3 people in our guild that can survive his hits. Lvl 96 + 95 × 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tinybolt:

New boss 1 hits me for 150k but there are 3 people in our guild that can survive his hits. Lvl 96 + 95 × 2

are they swords or gunners?

Flag Post

96 is a mage and one 95 is a mage other is swordy

Flag Post
Originally posted by pelethehamma:
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

What update? Don’t see anything but the black market.
I thought there was going to be an expansion any
level past 35 could participate in.

A player still has to wait until they are 80-something to
even see any expansion like Atlantis.

where the heck did you come up with a level past 35 could participate in?

Hey folks. The next Dream World expansion is currently tracking for a July 31 release. The major features will include following:
A brand new high level area
New high level gears
New high level allies
Black market auctions
Level cap increased to 100
Vaultable drow items
Other new features and improvements

Originally posted by pelethehamma:
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

What update? Don’t see anything but the black market.
I thought there was going to be an expansion any
level past 35 could participate in.

A player still has to wait until they are 80-something to
even see any expansion like Atlantis.

where the heck did you come up with a level past 35 could participate in?

Hey folks. The next Dream World expansion is currently tracking for a July 31 release. The major features will include following:
A brand new high level area
New high level gears
New high level allies
Black market auctions
Level cap increased to 100
Vaultable drow items
Other new features and improvements

I had an opinion okay?! I didn’t post it so empty ballsacks like you can
throw egg in my face, Alright?!!!! Jeeze!!

Flag Post

relex vidiot,,,,,I just want to know who the hell killed the mothership

Flag Post

This update is ok but not amazing. As a lvl 95 I get cut off from fallen, granted I get the fixed bonus but fallen was more fun just to hit and battle people. Atlantis is ok, but without gemming a ton to raise my con so I don’t get 1 hit its pretty pointless.

On the bright side, black market is great for lvl 95+ since there are only 53 of us that can see the lvl 101 positron gear and bid on it. Hence I got a positron of agility +7 for only 1.4 trillion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

disappointing, huh?

Yea you were right, they made the update so difficult a cat couldnt scratch it

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

so did somone kill the mothership? I remember the debate on whither or not it could happen….it seems that kingk confirmed you CAN the mothership

I know i accidentally killed the MS at one point. Was kind of a perfect storm though I had a ton of dolls clogging bank with nothing to use them on and said screw it lets see how much dmg I can do. I was last day of invasion so the fake hp are low, I had heroic, and I did the full weaken/call bunnies/copy combo. About half way through I ‘killed’ it which basically just threw up an error saying something about there was nothing there to hit, got me no coins or xp, and forced me to run from the fight to clear the error.

So when it was all said and done I wasted a bunch of dolls and got absolutely nothing for my trouble

I don’t know if anyone is strong enough to kill the MS without using at least a doll or two on the last day, but I’m sure some of the real heavies in this game could come close with a little blocking luck.

Flag Post

The update is pretty good, it’s just not exciting. I think a lot of us were hoping that the new high level area would be a guild specific area that gave ofame/stones, and well, getting locked out of HG sucks. There were a lot of improvements (purge button, no confirmation on ally switching), new allies seem interesting, and Black Market is a pretty cool social experiment. But it’s definitely not captivating like the new classes and faction wars were. I think the changes that hit are going to be considered pretty awesome over time, but it’s not immediately interesting.

The other thing is xp from 99-100 being the same as 1-99…is actually really not much more than a normal level xp increase. A bit under 4x more than 98-99. With ally and faction xp bonuses, it’ll prob be faster than you’d think.

Flag Post

The Atlantis zone ought to be up all the time… maybe xp bonuses should last until the boss dies twice. I thought the point was to have something to do besides AI during the week, but if it’s dead, it’s not any better than fallen was.

Flag Post

We still need hotkeys for allies. Scrolling down to find EP is a bore.

Flag Post

My rule of thumb is not to hit bosses more than 2 levels above me because of the poor return on e and, so, Atlantis is not for me. I cannot now do Fallen as I am level 95 and this leaves me with less to do outside of FW than before the update. From a developers perspective, which is to make money, this seems somewhat counter productive and bemusing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanctioning2:

My rule of thumb is not to hit bosses more than 2 levels above me because of the poor return on e and, so, Atlantis is not for me. I cannot now do Fallen as I am level 95 and this leaves me with less to do outside of FW than before the update. From a developers perspective, which is to make money, this seems somewhat counter productive and bemusing.

Not sure why he chose to do that. All players 95+ are getting thrown into ubergemmers territory, so it’s hard for them to compete effectively. That, the 10 billion entrance fee, and the no wells is very unattractive for many players. I’ve also heard that Poseidon’s attack power is unreasonable, and people are unwilling to throw in tons of money to bump up their CON and DEF.

Server is patching as I speak. I think he’s going to lower the attack of Poseidon and add in wells. The update may be extremely disappointing for a lot of players, but after a few patches it usually gets turned into something more acceptable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanctioning2:

Yeah, I agree. This update has forced me to play less. Unless I wanted to endlessly rage and kill lolith. So need for 7 day perks anymore either.

Flag Post

Lets all not get to level 95 I guess? From what I hear, getting to 95 is pretty much game, seems there is no point playing on weekdays once hitting 95.