Best and worst deals in black market: page 2

155 posts

Flag Post

Enchanted drow staff+6 for 2T.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

I saw that, I totally would have bought it had I not already had a +8 from a FW a while back.

Nice pickup. It’s worth the money imo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I saw that, I totally would have bought it had I not already had a +8 from a FW a while back.

Well that can be discussed. You can probably get a better staff if you spend 2T coins on FW or 2T coins on drow mines and gain alot of enhances and pills too while you’re doing it, but if you want it fast then I guess you’ll have to pay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Best deal ever. Bought a crystal ring for 150b coins! Booyah! hahahaha

2 crystal ring so useless

Flag Post
Originally posted by fishjuice:

Best deal ever. Bought a crystal ring for 150b coins! Booyah! hahahaha

2 crystal ring so useless

Hey, now I can have bling bling on 2 fingers ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

Well that can be discussed. You can probably get a better staff if you spend 2T coins on FW or 2T coins on drow mines and gain alot of enhances and pills too while you’re doing it, but if you want it fast then I guess you’ll have to pay.

I was recording it as worst deals… I knew who paid for it, he made an error imho.

Flag Post

I was recording it as worst deals… I knew who paid for it, he made an error imho.

I would also put it as a bad deal. If it had been +8 or +9 then I would have understood it better, but yeah… Not for a +6 only…

Flag Post

1) Every weekend I gain about 300/400 bil. I never misted more than 2500 energies.
2) The best drop I ever got from any FW or MB was an enchanted greater fallen staff +1. I had to change class because I couldn’t find a goddamn fallen guardian greatsword even if my life depended from it, while one of my guildies, a mage, dropped enchanted GF staves +lotsa like he was shaking a tree with mature fruits. Don’t tell me “you’ll find a better by playing”. I won’t.
3) Red puzza.

Flag Post

I had 2 good catches as lvl93. DW armor of wisdom for 2.1T and DW ring for 2.9T.
And it’s even better after kingk had modified that under95 could not bid for DW items any more.
So I was one of the lucky ones. :)

Flag Post

ah, forgot to mention that wisdom was a +8 one.

Flag Post

gz arena. welcome to the guild of lucky people :D

Flag Post

Actually made a profit on that one…The sword is worth 1.8b

Flag Post
Originally posted by thearenaquaker:
Originally posted by kingk:

Update August 2, 2012 (patchless)

Increased maximum bank storage to 40 (7 extension purchases).
Battle fatigue for melee weapons will not start after round 16 (previously 15).
Black Market buy now gem price slightly tweaked lower for some items.
Black Market’s Dream World and Positron gears is now longer biddable by players who cannot acquire them in game (need to be level 95/98).
Fixed a bug where items with apostrophe in their name cannot be bought with gems.
Minor bug fixes.

Thank God i bought that posi armor before that (i´m lvl 96)

since there are only 50 people lvl 95 and over, I expect none of them will ever need to hunt for weapons or armour again, and will all be able to pick up top lvl +9 gear easilly with minimal outlay within 2 weeks without any other players needing to bid against them.
lvl 98’s number only 10 people . why not just give them all free weapons of their choice rather than waiting for the market to supply them in no time at all..?
surely these items shoudl be rare on the black market too. the whole of DW will soon be flooded by high end gear, and a large part of the game (searching for better equip. ) will slowly be replaced by autoexploring for cash and waiting for a good market visit……

Flag Post

1.5 billion for demon slayer of power 9. still got 150 minutes left

Flag Post

Well since now only lvl 98 can get positron gear… and as I am only lvl 95 my winning bid for a positron agility +7 for only 1.4 trillion a few days ago has to be a top steal from the black market… since you know, I technically shouldn’t be allowed to have it anymore haha.

Flag Post

its amazing we are still able to put it on before…

Im too scared to take it off now, what if it wont let me re-equip it? have you tried?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattyboy7we:

its amazing we are still able to put it on before…

Im too scared to take it off now, what if it wont let me re-equip it? have you tried?

I;ve tried with Dream world gear (im 92.5) and i can safely say i can swap to my enchanted drow staff and back to my bow no problems…

But for positron gear… no idea :P

Flag Post

Sorry, might be kind of a necro, but this is in my opinion the best deal ever I made in BM. It almost costed me all my coins, but damnit! I finally got it! :D

Flag Post

30 billions for Scoped alien void blaster +2, still got 21 minutes left.

Flag Post

Drow staff of wisdom +9 for 400 bil :D

Flag Post

Tell me omark: what good skills does that broken iPhone ally have?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeGame:

Tell me omark: what good skills does that broken iPhone ally have?

Here you go:

Flag Post

DW ring at lvl 93.00 for 110 bil :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeGame:

DW ring at lvl 93.00 for 110 bil :)

drow ring for 400M… (still 160’ left but who cares :P)
And got a drow +8 agility staff for less than 150B

Flag Post

First DW ring for 700b, second for 5b, problem?