Best and worst deals in black market: page 4

159 posts

Flag Post

14.4B for an ally skill book and 11B for a enchanted demon staff +7 not enhanced. Which is over 10x its normal price!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

14.4B for an ally skill book and 11B for a enchanted demon staff +7 not enhanced. Which is over 10x its normal price!

Not quite sure you’re understanding how things sell. Things almost never, if at all, sell for the “sell price”. One, no one wants other people to profit, since there’s almost always a need for every item on the BM for someone in a guild somewhere. Like me, I’d toss 20b at that staff if I saw it because my guild has a fairly new mage who could make great use of it. At 700b I feel kind of broke with how easy it is to stockpile money, so 11b is really just less than a day of playing.

Flag Post

40B for an ally skill book.

Flag Post

500m for a gaurdian demon slayer +8 :)

Flag Post

5M On Mystery Box BEST DEAL EVER

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Sorry, might be kind of a necro, but this is in my opinion the best deal ever I made in BM. It almost costed me all my coins, but damnit! I finally got it! :D

Seriously??

Flag Post

worst bought:
Enchanted crystal grandstaff +6 for 112 b

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Sorry, might be kind of a necro, but this is in my opinion the best deal ever I made in BM. It almost costed me all my coins, but damnit! I finally got it! :D

what does it do??

Flag Post

Enchanted alien staff +8 for 10b coins, good deal :D (maybe :P)

Flag Post

I bought Artificial insemination from neo…it cost me 1 tril and was very sticky

Flag Post

The Thunderass Cod Piece of Power +9, RAWKS!!! Only 5.9 trillion.

Flag Post

I got my first dream world ring for 241b. A week later, i got a second for only 665m coins. :)

Flag Post

nice, i got 6 so far, for 5b coins :P

Flag Post

100b-bid on a e-pot and 400b(!) on elf-ring. Enjoy your prices ;)

Especially the 400b on a elfring deserves an idiot-trophy, congratz!
(next time try to finish evil-queen-quest before auto-exploring a year)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mamaa:

Haha, my alts have been auto-exploring for over a year now and just helping with very few bosses as their slightly active guilds need it. 400b isn’t that hard to re-obtain if it doesn’t get used much. While this purchase wasn’t mine, I was more than happy when my minorly active alt won the elf ring months in advance for 850bil coins. So if 400b makes it on here from you trolling, mine would be worse and the one you mentioned would become void. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Haha, my alts have been auto-exploring for over a year now and just helping with very few bosses as their slightly active guilds need it. 400b isn’t that hard to re-obtain if it doesn’t get used much. While this purchase wasn’t mine, I was more than happy when my minorly active alt won the elf ring months in advance for 850bil coins. So if 400b makes it on here from you trolling, mine would be worse and the one you mentioned would become void. :)

I keep wondering why autoexplorers need elf rings. I guess autoexplore rewards remain the same regardless of the ring equipped, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dmitry83:

I keep wondering why autoexplorers need elf rings. I guess autoexplore rewards remain the same regardless of the ring equipped, right?

+1

Flag Post

You can buy the elf ring from BM before hitting LV81.

Flag Post

Got my elf ring for less than 2b. I think thats pretty gr8 .

Flag Post

You’ve got to be joking…Right? I mean no offense but for 850b you could get that alt to 81 and rage and kill the Queen 10 times over. I really have trouble following why you would bother using so many coins for a slight upgrade from the alien ring. It’s really pointless, but if it makes you happy…