155 posts

Flag Post

Guardian’s orc blade +1- went for 300bil

Flag Post

10B for a crystal ring…

Flag Post

Guard drow sword +7 2.6B

Flag Post

i got a elf ring on s2 for 110,000,000 :)

Flag Post

How do we know that people are telling the truth?

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Sorry, might be kind of a necro, but this is in my opinion the best deal ever I made in BM. It almost costed me all my coins, but damnit! I finally got it! :D

What does the bottle of vodka do?

Flag Post

Helps make this game 10X more fun.

But seriously it’s not a part of the game itself.

Flag Post

If it isn’t a part of the game, then how did I get it in my bank? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

If it isn’t a part of the game, then how did I get it in my bank? ;)

your a witch!!!!!!!

Flag Post

i got a fallen blade of agility +8 for something stupidly low, i dont remember how much but im fairly sure it was under 8bil

Flag Post

Anyone else see that Enchanted Fallen Grand Staff +9 go for 3.5T the other day?

Flag Post
Originally posted by babygoldenwolf:

i got a fallen blade of agility +8 for something stupidly low, i dont remember how much but im fairly sure it was under 8bil

You paid it way too much.

Flag Post

well, i dont play this game much so it seemed low to me at least, anyways 8 bil isn’t really something that i care about _

Flag Post

The problem is that a sword of agility is utterly useless.

Flag Post

Except as a one turn banish dance, not too much point at guardian for one shot, may as well get as much damage for one swing on the occasional boss for as cheap as you can. I’d rather a wisdom +9 over guardian +3 if I’ll use it at most 2 turns in a day. Plus, as a mage, getting hit means higher talisman damage, less block means good things then. ;)

Flag Post

why waste a inventory slot with an off class sword, precious space that could hold a mbox

Flag Post

To play when you have time. Plenty of people work most weekends and have 1 or 2 days off on weekdays and will play and open mbs whenever for the boost when they can use it. There are always plenty of circumstances that make going against the norm perfectly acceptable, and actually preferable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Except as a one turn banish dance, not too much point at guardian for one shot, may as well get as much damage for one swing on the occasional boss for as cheap as you can. I’d rather a wisdom +9 over guardian +3 if I’ll use it at most 2 turns in a day. Plus, as a mage, getting hit means higher talisman damage, less block means good things then. ;)

Speed or Power would be better, then.
Agility is useless.

Flag Post

Well, not really… You see, if your dex is below 305 then you will get a higher crit bonus. So it’s not useless, just not well… Awesome lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Speed or Power would be better, then.
Agility is useless.

Speed boosts defense, so you’d get hit slightly less, and power boosts block if your str isn’t 270, so decreased odds of getting hit. Your logic is definitely good, but only if the character has higher stats. For lower stat people, agi is actually the best choice, I’d feel, for the crit bonus and higher damage intake.
Not everyone still playing is 100% actively stat building so there are quite a lot who would still weaken their talisman with power or speed equips. Plus, with how weak they’d hit, the few points in power wouldn’t do as much for them as an increase to overcrit value.

Flag Post

there was a fallen battle armor of power +9 that went for 1.5tril

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerponies:

there was a fallen battle armor of power +9 that went for 1.5tril

wow i bought one for 40b one time. 1.5T is just ridiculous

Flag Post

and then the very next night a Enchanted fallen grand staff +6 that went for 100bil :P

Flag Post

Guardian’s alien greatsword +6 for 60b

Flag Post

orc ring for 10 bil