PVP Challenge - Volume II (locked)

55 posts

Flag Post

if I can ask… why you don’t buy some MB with those gems to raise even more your stats?

Flag Post

Let me attack you with my REAL char then i will show you!:)

Flag Post

you have to much spare time don’t u?

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

you have to much spare time don’t u?

Ehh, he has barely not put down any time into his char. He has 49 mobs won which takes what? Maybe 3 min or something. The rest is just collection of the free mbs and most likely eggs too. So yeah, that char takes him maybe an average of 1min/day to monitor.

Flag Post

You wouldn’t fully be able to tell if someone used the same “glitch” as last time when the person didn’t actually win. I could message you the info on how not if you’d like.

Flag Post

They could use that glitch, beat you, screen shot, reset that character, level to 7, 8, or 9, screen shot, photoshop the two together, and if they’re good enough, you’d never know the difference. I think one challenge was enough. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

They could use that glitch, beat you, screen shot, reset that character, level to 7, 8, or 9, screen shot, photoshop the two together, and if they’re good enough, you’d never know the difference. I think one challenge was enough. :P

Ehh, if someone puts down that amount of work to get a couple of million coins then I would like to say, they can have it.

Flag Post

And with no way of proving one way or another if that’s what happened, how would we know if the winner is legit?

Flag Post

I believe they fixed it so you’re safe.

Flag Post

i will kill you…i shall start my sleeping monster…in one year we will have epic fights of all time in lakeview…be warned and DESPAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Still no one that is strong enough to beat that bastard? Damnit… Start working ppl ;)

Flag Post

took him down to 78 hp… so close…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by hotnfilthy:

your stats are weak, which strategy did u use?

Get lucky as hell with the block? xD

Flag Post

or maybe buying a lot of dolls?

Also an idea

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

or maybe buying a lot of dolls?

Also an idea

you can’t, just tried :) You must need an higher level.

Anyway, hit you 4 times. I needed 3 more to kill ya :P

Flag Post

btw: does someone know why there is sometimes a 640xp/256coin and a 960xp/384coin reward???

edit: oh i guess this is during event time, values are x1.5

FACEPALM

Flag Post

thx i will beat u soon but the regen armor u are wearing is making it more harder as u have way more con now :P

Flag Post

damn i think it will take a good yr to beat u now O.o

Flag Post

I am upset that your char has higher stats than me

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

I am upset that your char has higher stats than me

Thank you! :3

Originally posted by thetaqkiller1000:

damn i think it will take a good yr to beat u now O.o

I´m not sure if i should use life+9 or regen +9 armor.
As far as i know regen does not work during PVP.

first quote…your welcome…
second quote…I asked that on a diffent thread…I was curious to that answer

Flag Post

Find someone with regen armor, keep using heal or guard or something and check to find out. :) Your ally should hit them once or twice and you’ll be able to test it that way.

Flag Post

still, no one killed him, right?

Flag Post

I wonder if someone will beat you.

Flag Post

oh im here hot ready to kick some ass in about 6 months when im strong enough :P

Flag Post

Lets see if you can actually get it.