is someone STILL PLAYING ON S1?

25 posts

Flag Post

i dont know if there are active people on s1 if not i should consider making a s2 alt?

Flag Post

dude there are more s1 actives than s2….

Flag Post

But there are more lower levels on S2 that are active, so if you want to be able to compete and fit in sooner, s2 would be the place. If you want a chance of getting into a guild that can get you gear right as you’re the right level, s1 is slightly better for that but I think there are now plenty on S2 that can do the same. Matter of preference but plenty of actives on each. :)

Flag Post

I think the number of actives being referred to as “plenty” is a bit gracious. There are more playing on myspace s3 than there are here.

Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

But there are more lower levels on S2 that are active, so if you want to be able to compete and fit in sooner, s2 would be the place. If you want a chance of getting into a guild that can get you gear right as you’re the right level, s1 is slightly better for that but I think there are now plenty on S2 that can do the same. Matter of preference but plenty of actives on each. :)

Flag Post

sorry i forgot to mention that im lvl 61

Flag Post

Well…. If it’s easy gear you’re looking for then is s2 the place to go to. Their faction bosses have 500m hp if I remember correctly. That makes it very easy to get good gear from fallen and up. So s2 for gear and s1 for the real gaming experience. ;)

Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

I think the number of actives being referred to as “plenty” is a bit gracious. There are more playing on myspace s3 than there are here.

Alberto, everything is relative. For us there are many that are still playing. And the reason that there are so many more players at myspace is ’cause there are a lot more ppl that use myspace. The number of players that even will try out this game is limited to the amount of users that are active on this site. Kongregate has a lot of users, but there are many many more users on myspace.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Well…. If it’s easy gear you’re looking for then is s2 the place to go to. Their faction bosses have 500m hp if I remember correctly. That makes it very easy to get good gear from fallen and up. So s2 for gear and s1 for the real gaming experience. ;)

Alberto, everything is relative. For us there are many that are still playing. And the reason that there are so many more players at myspace is ’cause there are a lot more ppl that use myspace. The number of players that even will try out this game is limited to the amount of users that are active on this site. Kongregate has a lot of users, but there are many many more users on myspace.

WAIT!? People use myspace !??? Wow – who’d a thought.

Flag Post

The black crystals on myspace are easy to get.

Flag Post

I hate Black crystals… get a set, lose all lp and gems… that’s not fun…

Flag Post

Myspace is the future of crappy flash gaming!!!!! TW is gonna be the centerpiece of their expansion into bad games. Just an aside….but the Principal at the local high school is making students play TW during detention as a deterrent against future bad behavior.

Flag Post

There are a few Dinosaurs left. Do you even play the Game?

Flag Post

I’m still on S1, S2 strikes me as the lazy buggers way out….. of what i’m not sure, hmmm i’m gonna go be mean to my guild for a bit BAI.

Flag Post

Myspace is the future of crappy flash gaming!!!!! TW is gonna be the centerpiece of their expansion into bad games. Just an aside….but the Principal at the local high school is making students play TW during detention as a deterrent against future bad behavior.

Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

Flag Post

i want some black crystal…sounds like the dark crystal…

Flag Post

They drop here. But you have to auto-explore to get them.

Originally posted by kwll:

i want some black crystal…sounds like the dark crystal…

Flag Post

S2 fw has 300m hp :)

Flag Post

I love s1…I cant wait to be the no 1 player in the world

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dethcruzer:

Wow…. I would need 2.4 runs to kill a whole FW boss of that all by myself… That’s just fawked up, ppl can get items by doing 15 m dmg, that’s about what I do in 1.5 rounds… Kingk, increase the hp of S2 Fw bosses or lower the hp of S1 bosses. They might be weaker, but if they just play as everyone else then they will get stronger and really what’s the difference between a weak guild on S1 or a weak guild on S2? 300m hp on a FW boss is just a joke, that can’t even be called a boss…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dethcruzer:

Wow…. I would need 2.4 runs to kill a whole FW boss of that all by myself… That’s just fawked up, ppl can get items by doing 15 m dmg, that’s about what I do in 1.5 rounds… Kingk, increase the hp of S2 Fw bosses or lower the hp of S1 bosses. They might be weaker, but if they just play as everyone else then they will get stronger and really what’s the difference between a weak guild on S1 or a weak guild on S2? 300m hp on a FW boss is just a joke, that can’t even be called a boss…

now you sound jealous lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickBBE:

I am not jealous, I’m just saying that if they want to have 2 servers then keep them the same. It’s the same game after all, isn’t it?

Flag Post

I am not jealous, I’m just saying that if they want to have 2 servers then keep them the same. It’s the same game after all, isn’t it?

well.. its kinda logic that s2 has easier bosses because most of the players on s2 arent ready for the same things as s1, whats also logic because players on s1 had 2 years more time

Flag Post

well.. its kinda logic that s2 has easier bosses because most of the players on s2 arent ready for the same things as s1, whats also logic because players on s1 had 2 years more time

2 yr headstart is a decietful message. With all the free stuff I think they are more then capable to be on a level playing ground. My stats 2 year ago would take 8 million mobs and 12 grand in cash to accomplish

Flag Post

I decided s2 wasn’t worth it. This game is grindy enough without having to start all over. I just do not see the appeal in having a second account.

I reset my s2 account when I was in the low 60s. The initial appeal just went away.

Flag Post

You can get 100k mobs won much faster now than you could a year ago. You can get both much better and much more easily gotten gear now. Everything is easier even compared by just a year ago. So nah there’s no head start by 2 years. I’ve gotten about half of my mobs won done from around the time that S2 was released so yeah, and the rest I got about a year ago until the S2 was released. So Kingk, increase the FW boss hp on S2, to at least 1b. That should they be capable of killing.

Flag Post

Why, of course. Why would I leave S1 if I didn’t even come close to finish?