Best damage - Stats Reset & Weapon Change Help

43 posts

Flag Post

Had a moment to figure
What would be best way to pick stats upon restating for the best attack?
(throught guardian “Reset Premium Attributes” option).

Start of Edit:
Formulas below dont operate on learning points

For accurate and full automatic, restat advice with simple tool
Visit this site

:End of Edit

Notices:
-Formulas below are only to check what would be best stat exchange if You could exchange each 1 stat point for another stat
-these formulas were checked on real data by me and confirmed so before You deny these please check them Yourself on real examples :)
-You may get nontotal values – thats when You should round them up to closest values

If You’re a Sword Class:

add Your strenght+speed+dexterity+as much of other stats as You want to spend(they dont give You attack) = lets say thats B value

For best damage, after restat You should have:
strenght = (B+295)/4
speed = (B+295)/4
dexterity = (B-295)/2

if Your B is over 995 then You should have:
strenght = (B-305)/2
speed = (B-305)/2
dexterity = 305

If You’re a Mage Class:

add Your dexterity+intelligence+as much of other stats as You want to spend(they dont give You attack) = lets say thats B value

dexterity = (B-295+sqrt(B^2+295B+295^2))/3 →You may use this site to calculate
intelligence = B-dexterity

if Your B is over 508 then You should have:
dexterity = 305
intelligence = B-305

if Your B is over 610 then You should have:
dexterity = B/2
intelligence = B/2

If You’re a Gunner Class:

add Your dexterity+speed+as much of other stats as You want to spend(they dont give You attack) = lets say thats B value

dexterity = (B-295+sqrt(B^2+295B+295^2))/3 →You may use this site to calculate
speed = B-dexterity

if Your B is over 508 then You should have:
dexterity = 305
speed = B-305

if Your B is over 610 then You should have:
dexterity = B/2
speed = B/2

If You preffer to add other effects than attack ones, You may modify above values
List of other effects:
- 1/18% of block for each Strenght until stat reaches 270(15%)
- 1 defense bonus for each speed(quickness) – limitless
- 1/3*magic+1/6*(sword+gun) sp for each intelligence, capped at 32k sp

© by valaux

Flag Post

There’s only one problem… It doesn’t work for me… I’ll show you:

My current stats(without gear): 151/200/466/462/157
My B value would be: 1056
What stats I should get as a swordie according to your formula: 375/200/180/305/375
That’s easy to see that it’s ‘cause it should be -305 on both of them, but it should be -152,5. But there’s a much bigger problem when I use the correct formula, this is what my stats would be then: 451/200/180/305/451
The only problem is that I can’t get to those stats and that’s ‘cause my lp pool is too small, I can only get to these stats: 421/200/180/305/421.
That’s ‘cause 1 points in str when it’s at 100 is not worth as much as 1 point of str when it’s at 500. Using a simple formula just adding the stats you have, will not work.

EDIT It works, so don’t care about what I said xD

Flag Post

Yeah in second case You got a point, restating according to this wouldnt be this easy cuz its lp based, for calculating how much You can get there would be excel sheet needed – will think bout it later maybe if anyone else in interested in this. Still whole formulas can show You what You should focus on getting to get better dmg.
In first case I mentioned earlier to round up nontotal values.
And if Youre trying to be swordie(reroll) then calculate B according to swordie 151+462+157

Hope this helps :) Cheers!

PS. still wondering if I didnt make mistake in mage long formula B lesser than 508, others are surely good.

Flag Post

i hear the best formula is 100 parts cash to 1 part time = win the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by valaux:

And if Youre trying to be swordie(reroll) then calculate B according to swordie 151+462+157

Well, not really going to go swordie, just wanted to check if it worked and B=All dex+All str+All quick+The int you don't want So it became B=151+286+462+157.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 609trenton:

i hear the best formula is 100 parts cash to 1 part time = win the game

:D True

Originally posted by omark96:
Originally posted by valaux:

Well, not really going to go swordie, just wanted to check if it worked and B=All dex+All str+All quick+The int you don't want So it became B=151+286+462+157.

okies that makes it little more clear what You meant, still formulas are ok. According to formula for B=1056:
strenght=(1056-305)/2=751/2=375.5~375(rounded floor)
quickness same but rounded up 376
dexterity=305
int=old_int-what_You_took = 180

so its 375/200/180/305/376

check:375+376+305= indeed 1056

(theres no reason to divide 305 again in formula – wouldnt be enough stats)

Hope that shows You clearly how it works omark :)

As Ive said, it wont work for restat, cuz sometimes You will have too few lps and sometimes too many. Its just to check whats stats should look like for best damage (for example in restat if You have str 200 dex 175 You can make it 190/180 but You cant make it 240/135)

Flag Post

Funny how my post about my mental disease in math and requiring more explanations if possible is magically gone :)

Flag Post

Sorry sorry man, my head is just not working property today… But yeah, I must have messed something up when did the math or something, I blame it on the school giving me too much math, but yeah… ;)

Flag Post

yeah, but thanks to You I figured restating would be much more complicated lol not up to doing that for sure ><

still someone may find these usefull in the future just to check if theyre heading good way in stats :)

Flag Post

I think the easiest thing to do for someone is to go to the guardian and press “Reset your premium attributes. Buy for 42” and change those values, as long as you don’t press “Submit”, but “Cancel” instead then you don’t pay any gems for it. :)

Flag Post

Stats and gear don’t matter when you push the Tarzan Button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Yahoo:) you just need to hold on.

Flag Post

Try pressing the tarzan button 41 times in a row…now that is a wild ride

Flag Post

And you have time to go outside. Why kill a demon pig when you can go out with friends and have a BLT? Now that’s wild!

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Try pressing the tarzan button 41 times in a row…now that is a wild ride

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

And you have time to go outside. Why kill a demon pig when you can go out with friends and have a BLT? Now that’s wild!

Take your own advice and stop Posting on dream world forums. Go make friends rather then fill people with your presidential stupidity.

Flag Post

How many rounds of golf did you play today?

Originally posted by kenste:

Take your own advice and stop Posting on dream world forums. Go make friends rather then fill people with your presidential stupidity.

Flag Post

I made tool for effective restating :D

PS. Adding this to first post

To mod – this topic may be closed I guess :)

ED 3.09.12: Fixed one leak (older version is okey too but calculates +/-1 points too many)

Flag Post

This might just be me being confused, but what am I supposed to fill out in the “Bonus +” fields? It’s indeed a nice piece of code, just wanted to get more info. Thanks :)

Flag Post

This might just be me being confused, but what am I supposed to fill out in the “Bonus +” fields? It’s indeed a nice piece of code, just wanted to get more info. Thanks :)

When You click Reset premium attributes in Guardian tab(can click anytime for free, just dont click submit) You will see Your base stats “+” green bonus stats(from equips and premium +3 items).

On tool Stats are base stats and Bonus are green stats shown there in Reset premium attributes.
Learning points are points shown in Reset prem att when You change all class-important stats to 32(50 for str) + eventual additions from resigning on other stats.

In most recent version You dont have to type learning points in – it will autocheck how many You have based on Your class-stats, but this way You cant resign on few intelligence points if Youre sword for example.

Flag Post

Online tool:

http://dwbeststats.netne.net/

Flag Post

Hey, valaux, I have an idea, it would be interesting if you could input your other stats too and get a calculation for how high your MP/Attack will be with your new stats. Just an idea, think about it. :P

Flag Post

Hey, valaux, I have an idea, it would be interesting if you could input your other stats too and get a calculation for how high your MP/Attack will be with your new stats. Just an idea, think about it. :P

My guildie made this calculator over 1 year ago, I’ll ask him if he want to upload it on forums :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

My guildie made this calculator over 1 year ago, I’ll ask him if he want to upload it on forums :)

Yeah, I have the calculator for attack and magic power, I also have for enhances transferred and SP, what I meant was that I wanted it added to that site so I could just use it all at once lol.

Btw, on this site you can find the spreadsheet created for lp cost, created by nimrod a year ago: Link to AFS/DOG-Forum

And as for the calculator for magic power and attack, this is what I put together a while ago: Link

EDIT If that calculator I posted up there doesn’t work then tell me, ‘cause I have so many copies of it floating around and I can’t really keep track of them all and I know that at least 1 of them is broken lol

Flag Post

I did it on my guild spreadsheet a while ago – it requires many options trust me :) (no time for it now) but what I can do is copy slightly degraded version of that spreadsheet (note it will probably be destroyed as it will be available to everyone)

ED: old link not needed anymore, new link

ps. if Youd like full spreadsheet You can try to get into ICD :)