Funny alts.

16 posts

Flag Post

How much more obvious can the freaking alts be?? :D

Flag Post

make the pic bigger. i can barely see it.

Flag Post

Here you go:

Flag Post

huh….. that looks like a fun guild. seems legit to me.

Flag Post

Why does this bother people? Guilds are evil….because other people suck. If a guild is made up solely of yourself….it bypasses 99% of what’s wrong with gaming.

Flag Post

This is so damn funny :D

Flag Post

Try solo mode with forums, too.
I’m sure it’ll be the best forum experience ever.

Flag Post

Let them have fun messing around with guilds…maybe they are trying out diffent combos…who cares…they arnt even in the top 2000

Flag Post

Wait a minute, kwll, can you see top 2000 in guilds? o.O Man you’re so much better than me… I can only see top 500 as the most… :/

Flag Post

Bloody Funny!lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Why does this bother people? Guilds are evil….because other people suck. If a guild is made up solely of yourself….it bypasses 99% of what’s wrong with gaming.

ahem. i said that! look:
Originally posted by IdioticGangsta:

:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by gangstilla:

How much more obvious can the freaking alts be?? :D

they can’t be obvious

Flag Post

What I want to know is… where’s fifteen15fifteen? There’s fourteen14fourte and sixteen16sixteen, so where did fifteen15fifteen go?

Flag Post

15 is the GM for RNG.

Originally posted by Illustria:

What I want to know is… where’s fifteen15fifteen? There’s fourteen14fourte and sixteen16sixteen, so where did fifteen15fifteen go?

Flag Post

reminds me of the old joke…take 2 pigs and label then one and three….and then set them loose….everyone will be looking for the #2

Flag Post
Originally posted by gangstilla:

reminds me of the old joke…take 2 pigs and label then one and three….and then set them loose….everyone will be looking for the #2

I know, i love it..