Challenge Rant

27 posts

Flag Post

Why do we always get the worst games for challenges?
First that annoying cartoon with the guy who spoke in rhymes, and now Cargo Bridge, the least entertaining game in all Kongregate!
I’d want at least the positron ring to even try to get a badge in Cargo Bridge!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Why do we always get the worst games for challenges?
First that annoying cartoon with the guy who spoke in rhymes, and now Cargo Bridge, the least entertaining game in all Kongregate!
I’d want at least the positron ring to even try to get a badge in Cargo Bridge!

Thiz.

Man, cargo bridge is the WORST game evur.

Flag Post

Does this make me a bad person?

Challenge Item

Congratulations! You have won the Challenge. The Guardian has sent you the your reward. Please check your messages area to claim it.

Flag Post

What are you both moaning about???
Cargo bridge is brilliant, and its not like you need a degree in structural engineering to build a few bridges.

DEVS – please can we have a fantastic contraption challenge next week?

Flag Post

I’m moaning because I have completed all the freakin challenges for tyrant, kongai and crystal monsters and some other games I never played like that herenvale thing, but when it comes to DW we always get horrible games.
Come on, Crystal Monsters got a wonderful game like Knightmare Tower and we get… this. Not Jacksmith, not Infectonator 2, we get freakin bridge building.

I don’t care if that game is “brilliant”, it’s not ENTERTAINING. It should be, since it’s a game.

Flag Post

I tried to play Cargo Bridge 2 and I quit after a few lvls cause it is TOO damn hard and my bridge keeps on breaking even though im following the walkthrough!
Why not select a better game thats not so tough and boring?!

Flag Post

This is why it’s called a challenge and not a hand-out. Took less than an hour of bridge tweaking on a game I’ve never even played before. Even I felt this mb was too easy to get.

Though in all honesty, just mist till you get one more mb today than normal and pretend you completed the challenge. It’s the same thing but takes less time.

Flag Post

Congratulations! You just earned a Challenge Mystery Box!

15 Levels Completed… OMFG WTF?! gives me it on s2 not s1 where i actually play.

Flag Post

You opened the game on S2 and not S1 I guess… -.-

Flag Post

personally i’d like to get something a bit better than a Epot or a myst box, yea to be fair epots are useful but 9 time outta ten i get a arena pass which is of no use to me at all.

Flag Post

Ganon, wtf? You don’t want your passes? Send them to me. And you do realize that the challenges really just a way to get a certain kind off ppl to play a game. In this case they try to get DW-players to play Cargo Bridge and a mb is more than enough to get ppl to play those games.

Flag Post

hey it free shit enjoy it i say

Flag Post

If i could give em to you you’d have so many omark out of the 7 a week Mb’s i get maybe 5 passes out of them.

Flag Post

Damnit…. 1 pass=2 epots and at least 1 MB for me lol

Flag Post

The game selection for weekly challenges isn’t up to kingk, only the Kongregate administrators make that decision. They most likely choose the top grossing game of the week based on game plays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dave2069:

What are you both moaning about???
Cargo bridge is brilliant, and its not like you need a degree in structural engineering to build a few bridges.

A course in Statics doesn’t hurt.

Flag Post

Aaaaaaaand TPD4 gets a challenge with Infectonator 2.
Great. Really. We always get the leftovers.

Flag Post

Infectonator 2 turns into a grindfest anyway.

Flag Post

I want ROTMG …every class you get to lvl 20 gets you a mb

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

I want ROTMG …every class you get to lvl 20 gets you a mb

YES

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Aaaaaaaand TPD4 gets a challenge with Infectonator 2.
Great. Really. We always get the leftovers.

the tdp4 things do not work it has been proven

Flag Post

templar…come make love to me honey….we can have MB kids

Flag Post

Don’t care, I don’t play TPD4.
But I completed the challenge anyway, since Infectonator is a good game.

Flag Post

Well, if they get the challenge then so what? I just deal with it. Challenges are different each week to keep a good variety going. A game challenge for dream world every week wouldn’t be very fair to other people. It’s still a good idea to do the challenge though. Try the game in the challenge if you haven’t, maybe earn a badge or two, and possibly some points. A hint of fun if you like it. It’s not that bad guys :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by cookiegod86:

Well, if they get the challenge then so what? I just deal with it. Challenges are different each week to keep a good variety going. A game challenge for dream world every week wouldn’t be very fair to other people. It’s still a good idea to do the challenge though. Try the game in the challenge if you haven’t, maybe earn a badge or two, and possibly some points. A hint of fun if you like it. It’s not that bad guys :)

traitor…you are going to the bay….