how can we liven up the forums without the mods getting mad

13 posts

Flag Post

question is the title….

Flag Post

If mad=closing your thread(s), then you can prevent that by making them Dream World-related discussions. :)

Flag Post

sometimes kingk just lock your threads after his replying because he thinks he solved your concern even it’s related to dream world

Flag Post

1. Don’t make threads like this.
2. Stop trolling.
3. Start an interesting discussion that people would care about and actually participate in.

Flag Post

the problem is DW lacks for regular updates. how can we discuss what have been discussed too much?

Flag Post

If we’re honest…the game is really sucky. So…threads wondering why people are still playing…should be allowed! It’s related to the game!

Flag Post

Then answer me this Alberto, why are you still here?

Flag Post

I don’t play. I push the Tarzan Button.

Now…answer me this, Kingassofknow. How many ATP’s are created by the Electron Transport System?

Originally posted by kingasofnow:

Flag Post

32?

Flag Post

Provide a more sufficient answer. Why do you keep coming here everyday
without fail if you loathe this game? Just quit bitching and leave the game already.

Flag Post

You’re very emotional. I’m gonna need you to calm down.

Provide a more sufficient answer. Why do you keep coming here everyday
without fail if you loathe this game? Just quit bitching and leave the game already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Now…answer me this, Kingassofknow. How many ATP’s are created by the Electron Transport System?

what do you mean electron transport system? surely it depends if you are Eukaryotic , or ProKayrotic?

Flag Post

Actually…it depends on your Bartangible Mumdictifad.

Originally posted by dave2069:
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

what do you mean electron transport system? surely it depends if you are Eukaryotic , or ProKayrotic?