How to disband a guild, but still keep my stats

9 posts

Flag Post

How do you disband a guild? But still be able to play with player settings you held in that guild.

Flag Post

Ehh, I don’t quite understand what the hell you meant with that post… Care to explain a little more?

Flag Post

A guild gives bonus to xp earned and max sp along with access to the island mobs/boss, invasion, faction war, and mystic war, any other stats you have are unaffected by your guild membership.

So disbanding or being out of a guild cuts you off to a lot of the content in the game. While you are free to disband a guild you created you shouldn’t stay out for long if you plan to continue playing. Once you join another guild you will get back access to all the game content you were missing out on and your bonus xp earned and max sp will adjust (either higher or lower) based on the guild lvl and o-fame of your new guild.

Flag Post

The reason l asked the question, is that l had to drop out of my old guild a sl could not play for a few months. I did not want to take up space and not contribute to the guild. I started my own guild, so that when l could get on, l could collect dailies ect. I am alone, and cannot leave the guild, as l am the only one there. Now winter is getting here, l will have time to play again full time.

Flag Post

You can just fuse your guild into another one if you find a new guild to join, so you won’t have to deal with the 24h wait time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

You can just fuse your guild into another one if you find a new guild to join, so you won’t have to deal with the 24h wait time.

The guild would need to have open admission. Not a big deal but still a necessary precondition for a merge. In case of a one-man guild disbanding is an easier way unless it is Guardian or higher level. No 24hr wait in that case as well.

Flag Post

if you disband the guild then there’s no wait time either.

Flag Post

Thanks for all you help folks, now merged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by allana2:

Now winter is getting here, l will have time to play again full time.

Winter is coming.