GZ Adsum_di on level 100

16 posts

Flag Post

I have like to wish you the best of dreams for your achievement!

Flag Post

He’s not even there yet…

Flag Post

Come on not again, wejolly! First Homer and now Ads. Funny thing is, Ads and I were even joking about you doing this in chat 6 hours before you created the post.

Why don’t you make up threads congratulating everyone in the top 100 on getting to lvl 100 right now? Keep your “jumping the gun” streak alive…

Flag Post

Meh, I’m not done. As long as there are nutty things to do and people to chase, I’ll keep playing. I leveled while hitting a FB, which is appropriate. :-)

So, on with the show. Goals: A thousand of each boss (tricky since I only have 200-ish ponies and clords), mist capping daily for a week on Invasion… but the most challenging of all will be to catch the indomitable Romilo in Faction Points. :-)

The upstart did it. I’m still the least of the best, but early or not, thanks for the congrats. :-) See ya around in DW…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Grats Adsum_Di!! NUMBA 1!

Flag Post

That’s part of the fun of this forum. We can always count on some snide BS from Alberto. Yay! It was MY turn! With 4 forum posts! I win! :-)

Flag Post

The trophy is outside. Good luck.

Originally posted by Adsum_di:

That’s part of the fun of this forum. We can always count on some snide BS from Alberto. Yay! It was MY turn! With 4 forum posts! I win! :-)

Flag Post

whats so good abotu a person reaching level 100? Its just a game

Flag Post

new number 1 on the game. Why do people celebrate getting first in a race? It’s only a race. also its about not abotu

Flag Post
Originally posted by RicardoM38:

Are you trying to compensate for your lack of something? Same statement applies to Alberto.

Flag Post

gratz!

Flag Post

congratz your a level 100 now go outside :)

Flag Post

Time to form a guild for the L100s. I’ll do ponies with ya, Adsum!

Flag Post

the forums are alive!!!!

Flag Post

Yes. A lack of free time. I’m really pissed.

Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by RicardoM38:

Are you trying to compensate for your lack of something? Same statement applies to Alberto.