GZ WASABI ON LVL 99!!

25 posts

Flag Post

nice job WASABI! now it is your chance to pass people and try and be one of the few 100’s!! :D

Flag Post

Seriously? A whole thread for a person who reached lvl 99…

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Congratulations to omark96 on making level 2!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

Congratulations to omark96 on making level 2!!

Nah, not 2, but I reached lvl 94 an hour or 2 ago.

Flag Post

I got a level…I asked for congrats and got locked instead!

Flag Post

why congrats for a guy who made lvl 99 with less than 300k mob kills thats no skill just a healthy bank acount if anything kingk should be congratulating that guy not us.

Flag Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WOOOO! WOOOO! WOOOO!!!!

Flag Post

So we have one for this guy but not for Graveyard? What a disgrace…

Flag Post
Originally posted by mclovin38:

So we have one for this guy but not for Graveyard? What a disgrace…

graveyard hit 99 awhile ago and there was a thread about it

Flag Post

thats because she quit

Flag Post

Kari is having a baby. She’s got bigger concerns than pushing a button and spending her husband’s money.

Flag Post

I wanted to have her baby…she is hot

Flag Post

YES PROBLEM OMARK U GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT? :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

</bloc

how do u know that she is hot do u stalk her or sneak into her house while she is taking a shower how do u know?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerponies:

YES PROBLEM OMARK U GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT? :D

Ehh yes I have… There comes a time when these types of threads gets old and this time it was when the lvl limit was raised from 99 to 100.

Flag Post

Omark…I love you

Flag Post

I tell you what gets old. Knowing the exact time that everything is gonna start. Where’s the surprise? Where’s the adventure?

Flag Post

I just want the mods to allow us to have our own off thread to post on…considering that this forum is just about dead with the either (a) beating a dead horse((already have threads on it)) or (b) no one post because they get locked or deleted.

Flag Post

Omark…I love you

u are a F*#$ing perv. also omark i don’t care about his lvl, he is higher lvl than u so u should encourage him so he can try and be another person to 100!

Flag Post

u are a F*#$ing perv. also omark i don’t care about his lvl, he is higher lvl than u so u should encourage him so he can try and be another person to 100!

1. I don’t understand why you had to call kwll a ****ing perv…
  2. If you don’t care about him being lvl 99 then why create a thread about it?
  3. Why should I encourage him? I don’t mean that I don’t like him, it’s just the fact that I don’t know him. There are other ppl, who I actually know or at least speaks/spoke some with, who are closer to lvl 100 so isn’t it more logical that I encourage them instead?
  4. As I said, these types of threads for lvl 99 ppl are getting pretty old by now, if you want to congratulate him, just send him a pm or something.

Flag Post

I couldn’t make myself put in the kind of time necessary to reach lvl 99. 1) Don’t have the free time. 2) Don’t care enough to try. 3) The connotations of high levels in DW have taken a turn towards the negative.

Flag Post

1. I don’t understand why you had to call kwll a ****ing perv…
  2. If you don’t care about him being lvl 99 then why create a thread about it?
  3. Why should I encourage him? I don’t mean that I don’t like him, it’s just the fact that I don’t know him. There are other ppl, who I actually know or at least speaks/spoke some with, who are closer to lvl 100 so isn’t it more logical that I encourage them instead?
  4. As I said, these types of threads for lvl 99 ppl are getting pretty old by now, if you want to congratulate him, just send him a pm or something.

Good guy Greg was trying to be a good guy. ._.