In Anticipation of Halloween

50 posts

Flag Post

Since the suggestions thread doesn’t get all too much attention, I’m posting this in its own thread instead.

From what I remember, last year during the Halloween event there was a Haunted House that could be checked on every 30 minutes to claim an item.

My proposition:
Get rid of any and all small time frame claims in the game. Instead, create a Haunted House mob that you can find while exploring that lets you claim said item (maximum 48 encounters since it was every 30 minutes). That being said, the 24 hourly boxes for Christmas should be shifted to random encounter boxes as well. Do something similar for Easter as well (needs some planning since there’s Easter Eggs and Mystery Boxes to deal with).

Pros:
-Less potential to miss out on time-sensitive claims. All players have a chance to achieve maximum benefit from the event at their leisure.
-The hardcore can sleep freely without setting hourly alarms and ruining their sleeping schedules.
-It takes longer to claim the items. More people will be more motivated to mist, increasing overall game activity.

Cons:
-Extra effort to claim items. People who are busy would rather click the Guardian tab than spend time exploring.

Thoughts?

Flag Post

I agree,I would rather mist a lot when i have free time and get all those mboxes because otherwise its impossible to log in every 30mins and get ur mbox.So i hope kingk reads this and implements it(but if i i know him well by now,he wont).

Flag Post

I agree too, a system that encourages players to play (duh) is much better than one that just wants you to login every 30 minutes.

Anyway, since it seems that Kingk doesn’t care about this game anymore, I doubt we’ll see something different this year.

Flag Post

+1 to Tumalu’s suggestion

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

How about Jack The Pumpkin +1

Flag Post

I would also like a random encounter. Halloween would also be a good time to implement a few tweaks to the game…

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

My name is kwll…And I approve of this Msg

Flag Post

My name is King0981 and I approve kwll’s approval of this msg.

Flag Post

Easter already worked this way, highly probable halloween will as well.
Pumpkin would work fine, a droppable item from a new special mob, drops candies with E, crystals and regular MB stuff, a lot like easter in fact.
That is probably settled already, what we should focus on is some new contend, a haunted spirit wandering around DW, something like trick or treat for MW…

+1 to tumalu anyway

Flag Post

I’d love to see any revamp. +1

Flag Post

+1000 , tumal , great suggestion

Flag Post
Originally posted by fafatusa:

+1000 , tumal , great suggestion

another +1000 to tumal’s suggestion

Flag Post

i mean for those of us who are busy this actually a lot worse because we cant just check upon the tab every 30 minutes at work or what have you.

Flag Post

Well it’s all depends on how you’re busy. If you’re busy between 8am and 4pm and have no chance of getting access to a computer then it’s better to just have the random encounter that you can find. But yeah, if you’re semi-busy the whole day then it might be worse with that random encounter.

But my opinion is that a random encounter would encourage you to play more and also reward those that actually play a lot anyways. And to be honest, it didn’t take that long to find all 24 bunnies during easter, it didn’t even take too long to find them when they were increased to 48 lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tjpwns15:

i mean for those of us who are busy this actually a lot worse because we cant just check upon the tab every 30 minutes at work or what have you.

Most of us who work do not have access to a computer that we can just go in every 30 min. This is only feasible if you have unlimited access to a computer and a company that does not care what you are using it for.
Still +1 for tums suggestion

Flag Post

because all of us can afford but hundreds of mist potions

-scouts batting average

Flag Post

I don’t know if you were sarcastic or if you just stated a “fact”… Oh well… Everyone should easily be able to afford 2k mist potions/event day. My experience from easter is that it should not take thaaat long time to find the encounters. Then it all depends on where you search and all, but I can say this: I started last christmas with 70b coins and could make it through the whole christmas and find all the santas.

Flag Post

no helloween for all and everything please. your mind is corrupted with dw thoughts. don´t waste all your time on increasing a value like “Player_Var_Str” or “Player_Var_Int” in one cell in kingk´s huge database. go out and play. meet friends – if you still have some.

Flag Post

You do know that you can combine those two, right?

Flag Post

combine INT and STR?

Flag Post

As you seem to be lacking INT completely then I might have to make it more clear. It is possible to combine real life with playing Dream World……………..

Flag Post

will there be another typical US-event?
EU, Asia is really discriminated enough!!!
It s been a long time ago USA dominated this (DREAM)

world..

Flag Post
Originally posted by robosnah:

will there be another typical US-event?
EU, Asia is really discriminated enough!!!
It s been a long time ago USA dominated this (DREAM)

world..

The U.S.A dominates everything in the real world so might as well rule dream world as well.