Dreamworld corrupt a wish page 17

434 posts

Flag Post

Granted, it exploded in the middle of Earth, causing the Earth to die, and you died too..

I wish to be lvl 100000000000000000000000 with unlimited gems and infinte in all stats

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krzoa:

Granted, it exploded in the middle of Earth, causing the Earth to die, and you died too..

I wish to be lvl 100000000000000000000000 with unlimited gems and infinte in all stats

Granted, but the game crashed two seconds later. I wish guilds could help each other kill IS and MM

Flag Post

Granted, but all guilds are bronze and only have level 5’s. I wish that I had 1000 gems and maxed attributes and everyone in dream world was lower stats than me and that this wish comes true and that my browser doesn’t crash.

Flag Post

Granted , but you get AIDS and you acnt play , kingk finds out and he delets your acc and sends the money to alot of vietnamite midgets that use the money to make a hobbit safehouse , i wish i werent so wondered this topic its still up

Flag Post

Granted, but you become a thread. I wish I wish I had a wish to wish more wishes.

Flag Post

Granted, but you only get that wish and it only grants one more wish.
I wish that your comment made since.

Flag Post

granted but the only thing you ever know is why that comment made sense
I wish my char is banned.

Flag Post

Granted but you are forced into an alternate reality where you have to play 24/7 starting over every few months
I wish America wasnt so divided in politics

Flag Post

Granted , but you get ass raped , with a glass bottle i wish something

Flag Post

Granted, but the wish doesn’t come true.
I wish for a corrupted wish.

Flag Post

Granted, but the wish uncorrupts its self within the minute.
I wish for a penguin

Flag Post

Granted, but the penguin is evil and kills you.
I wish for my wish to be granted by me.

Flag Post

Granted, but my other accounts name is me.
I wish for a new pet.

Flag Post

Granted, you get a level 1 Mr. Schoomicans with no abilities.
I wish for my account to get deactivated.

Flag Post

Granted, but ten minutes later it gets reactivated.
I wish i was a better person.

Flag Post

Granted, but you’re only slightly better of a person, not much.
I wish for a tricycle.

Flag Post

Granted, but the next day saw steals it.
I wish for a pony

Flag Post

Granted, but the Pony is level 1 and has 0 attributes and dies on your lawn instantly in a sharksplosion of a load of quantumly mutated cells in a huge fireball and then the earth explodes.
I wish for A sharksplosion of quantumly mutated cells to explode in a huge sharksplosion all over lily21435’s lawn while I watch as she dies in her house by the corner.

Flag Post

Granted, but your there too.
I wish for halo to eat a live shark whole.

Flag Post

Granted but the shark becomes really small because of my smallsplosion ray, and after I eat it a crap it out whole and I use my largesplosion ray on it and throw it on lily21435’s lawn then it explodes in a huge fireball of quantumly charged atoms and neutrons and protons and electrons and that you die in the sharksplosion of the explosion!
I wish for a giant sharksplosion to MURDER alberto.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Granted, but you die in the process. I wish for halo and lily to stop alternating posts ;)

Flag Post

Granted they now double and triple post.
I wish for this thread to come back to life

Flag Post

Granted, but it goes straight back to the last page as every other open thread gets necro’ed too.
I wish the ‘This post has been removed…’ had a reason indicated (personal attack, foul language, because it’s kwll…)

Flag Post

Everyone stop saying Granted!!!!I mean, what the hell. xD It is pissing me off with all the Granted, granted, granted BS…..