congrats (locked)

33 posts

Flag Post

congrats to whoever paid 2.6T for a scoped drow bow +9 like the one i just got from an MBox =D enjoy

Flag Post

There are three ways to get a good piece of gear: being lucky, begging others and buying it at the market for insane prices.

Myself, I’m one of the insane buyers. I have bought my staff, which isn’t even ench +9, for 2.5T. I never got an extended drop, even once, from Lolith or FW, let alone Mboxes. And I don’t have anyone to beg from.

As for you; you’re either a blatant liar or someone who got something without any effort who’s spitting on someone who put some effort to get the same thing you did. In both cases, I hope tonight you’ll have to wake in the middle of the night to run to the toilet and, right after you did what you have to do, you find out you’re out of toilet paper. Good night sir.

Flag Post

it’s the best purchase ever, you would like to have 2.6 trillion eh? anyway congratulations for the drop ;)

Flag Post

At least he bought a weapon and not a ring. Like those buying elf ring…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

There are three ways to get a good piece of gear: being lucky, begging others and buying it at the market for insane prices.

Myself, I’m one of the insane buyers. I have bought my staff, which isn’t even ench +9, for 2.5T. I never got an extended drop, even once, from Lolith or FW, let alone Mboxes. And I don’t have anyone to beg from.

As for you; you’re either a blatant liar or someone who got something without any effort who’s spitting on someone who put some effort to get the same thing you did. In both cases, I hope tonight you’ll have to wake in the middle of the night to run to the toilet and, right after you did what you have to do, you find out you’re out of toilet paper. Good night sir.

dude, you are one sour resented player arent you? you probably AE’d most of the time you been playing and that is why you can afford such prices and no one gets you stuff…..

as for me, what can i say? i really cant say clicking “use” on an MBox counts as effort, so yeah, i guess i got the gear i have without effort…..i have gotten several extended drops, but then again, i do a lot of fw’s and stuff…..is only a matter of time…

Originally posted by Havana9:

it’s the best purchase ever, you would like to have 2.6 trillion eh? anyway congratulations for the drop ;)

like i said, congrats, i’d love to have 2.6t but i am flat broke from misting….

Originally posted by kingasofnow:

At least he bought a weapon and not a ring. Like those buying elf ring…

i really dont get THOSE ppl…. crystal / orc / drow / dw rings i can understand, hey, i bought my orc ring, but ELF ring?
is like buying magic ring…….u get it for free and they still pay obscene amounts of money for them.

Flag Post

I hope People buying the Elf ring are below lv 81. Even then, the advantage over the alien/magic ring is marginal & not really needed until you get to lv 81, when it can stack with Fallen weapon bonuses.

Flag Post

I actually tried buying a elf ring a few times….it always looks like a reasonable price between me and someone else…and then some asso jacks it up to 15 tril
I know they are trolling

Flag Post

Raises hand

Originally posted by kwll:

I actually tried buying a elf ring a few times….it always looks like a reasonable price between me and someone else…and then some asso jacks it up to 15 tril
I know they are trolling

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

I know they are trolling

i would bid on the elf ring just so whoever wants it bleeds thru the nose to get it, if i didnt risk wasting coin on a useless piece of crap i get for free every time i do the evil queen quest…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by basarix:

congrats to whoever paid 2.6T for a scoped drow bow +9 like the one i just got from an MBox =D enjoy

that’s like a tornado of ducks… thats some messed up stuff.

Flag Post

Do not sweat the Elf ring it will drop.play daily.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dravon:

Do not sweat the Elf ring it will drop.play daily.

elf ring is quest reward not a mbox drop

Flag Post

awesome to know someone spent that much money on it, and that you got the same from an mbox. Have fun with low damage GUNS.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basarix:

do u really not understand that its way easier to get a super gun/staff/sword by not playing???
if u play for 1 month, u have 10% chance of get it from fb, mb…
if u auto for a month, u just buy it from black market!!!

black market should change somehow! its lame some people to auto and get the good things

Flag Post

Please, come on. You keep whining that if you don’t play then you can so easy get all the good things. The thing is that yes they can buy the weps from the BM, but the weapons are still only a small part of what makes a strong player. What makes a player strong is very often not which weapon he/she has, but how high the stats are, but also how much the staff is enhanced.

When you auto-explore then you gain 0 stats and 0 enhances. And really, what is it that stops you from doing the same? So no, I don’t think the black market should be stopped. Just consider the fact that they waste a month worth of playtime to gain that coinage only to waste it at a weapon.

Btw, just one last note, this is what I would gain of reasonably amount of playing during 1 month: 160 pills and about 160 enhances. I bet you won’t gain that much on upgrading your weapon slightly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by basarix

dude, you are one sour resented player arent you? you probably AE’d most of the time you been playing and that is why you can afford such prices and no one gets you stuff…..

as for me, what can i say? i really cant say clicking “use” on an MBox counts as effort, so yeah, i guess i got the gear i have without effort…..i have gotten several extended drops, but then again, i do a lot of fw’s and stuff…..is only a matter of time…

Ehm, I have better stats than yours, even with inferior weapons, I’ve got more enchants than you do, I have more than double your FW points and I’m in a guild way with way less high level players than yours. You look more an autoexplorer than me.

Unless you’re just throwing around money like a monkey, it’s not that difficult to save money while playing. Actually, autoing gives you waaaaay less money. And please no don’t change the market, it’s the only way to get gear if you’re freakin’ unlucky with drops.

Flag Post

meh its not stats its how u use them…. with great power comes great massacre. anyway getting a faction point is as hard as trying to figure out a rubik cube with my nipples for me.

Flag Post

People should Tarzan. I can afford anything on the Bowel Movement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

But cant see most of it (^_^)

Flag Post

The way I look at it…the free stuff has made stats and levels irrelevant. The only thing that matters is coin. Which anyone can bank in fifteen minutes a day. All that time committed to banging a newicorn and plowing up a mystical and taking a big dump on a tom cat in a top hat must be a bitter pill to swallow….considering I have more coin than you…and I didn’t have to do anything for it.

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Flag Post

Lol at stats irrelevant.

Flag Post

Tarzan is no more. For it being the only thing you do, you still haven’t noticed it’s grammar update.

Flag Post

It’ll always be the Tarzan Button. Unless you’re one of those people that always needs to read the instructions for toilet paper?

Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Tarzan is no more. For it being the only thing you do, you still haven’t noticed it’s grammar update.

Flag Post

The way I look at it…the free stuff has made stats and levels irrelevant. The only thing that matters is coin. Which anyone can bank in fifteen minutes a day. All that time committed to banging a newicorn and plowing up a mystical and taking a big dump on a tom cat in a top hat must be a bitter pill to swallow….considering I have more coin than you…and I didn’t have to do anything for it.

I’m still better looking (^_^) which always trumps excess coins

Flag Post

I’ve been married more times than you’ve been laid.

I’m still better looking (^_^) which always trumps excess coins