I'm quitting DW

18 posts

Flag Post

It’s been a good 2+ years but this is it. Bye DW community even though I wasn’t active on forums and you probably don’t know me… :P

Flag Post

Dravon :(

Flag Post

Sorry to see you leave Dravon2. You started out as a joke on me,but turned into a very good player. I’ll see ya in another game some day….peace.

Flag Post

Hasn’t reset the char… That means he hasn’t fully quit. He can still come back. If someone truly means to quit then they reset the char.

Flag Post

dravon2 is not dravon?

Flag Post

I need to give enchants to longarmofmom first

Flag Post

sell your enchants thru paypal, i did lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

dravon2 is not dravon?

Yup.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 609trenton:

Legit? How many enchants for how much? I only have 1300 on a level 90 item

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dravon2:
Originally posted by 609trenton:

Legit? How many enchants for how much? I only have 1300 on a level 90 item

Ouch lvl 90 weapons lose their enchants when vaulted, you cant give it up

Flag Post

I’m sorry to see Dravon, the original, not the 2, depart our guild. Rage on, Dravon. Til we meet again.

Flag Post

nod

Flag Post

Can always back-fuse to normal fallen.

Flag Post

extended reg fallen would be better, would lose less when whoever gets it fusing into higher lvl gear

Flag Post

I firmly believe 2 is just another of the personalities in 1’s head. There’s not enough electricity in the world to shock them all back together.

Flag Post

Ehh, what he meant with a lvl 90 wep is an extended fallen staff. The item lvl is 90. SO he has the perfect wep to give away enhances.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

I firmly believe 2 is just another of the personalities in 1’s head. There’s not enough electricity in the world to shock them all back together.

I’m not.

Flag Post

Welcome to the Honor Guard Drav2 :) We’re goonna have a goon time in that other game :)

Anyone else wanna join the fun? PM me..

RG