NO CAP XMAS (locked)

27 posts

Flag Post

Please sign up for no Mist cap or santa caps…and for hourly mb box…lets make this xmas a BANG

Flag Post

That’s insane… lets do it.

Flag Post

If its the last X-Mas event, then I agree!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

Please sign up for no Mist cap or santa caps…and for hourly mb box…lets make this xmas a BANG

NO! make kingk have a tequila shot and add a bacon strip boss that drops MB and have him appear ever 10E. Also make God dress up in bacon and make all the bosses dress up as santa. Kingk shall drink another tequila shot and have the MS santa with his reindeer sleigh. Then drink more tequila.

Flag Post

sure have uncapped x-mas, but can it start the 28th of Dec. Also make it 2 weeks like years past

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

NO! make kingk have a tequila shot and add a bacon strip boss that drops MB and have him appear ever 10E. Also make God dress up in bacon and make all the bosses dress up as santa. Kingk shall drink another tequila shot and have the MS santa with his reindeer sleigh. Then drink more tequila.

For once i agree with Templar. DW needs bacon!

Flag Post

Everybody has been a prick this year. No Santa. It’s time for a hard candy Christmas.

Flag Post

I miss Santa though :c he was my friend and he shall always be my friend…unline AlbertoV05 the troll or wait my bad you can’t troll hehe!!! Anyways, Santa is my friend c: and Alberto is the ass he is always going to be >:c! Case solved, time to for me to live my life and not worry about people not worth my time( and I dont mean about 99% of u here just saying)

Flag Post

+1 for uncapped xmas

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Everybody has been a prick this year. No Santa. It’s time for a hard candy Christmas.

Just to you as you know dicks fck assholes who just want to shit all over the place. It’s our duty to keep the assholes from covering pussies and dicks in shit

Flag Post

-1, absolutely no need for an xmas event and free stuff. Otherwise the developers won’t give us more free stuff anyways, because we became too OP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Just to you as you know dicks fck assholes who just want to shit all over the place. It’s our duty to keep the assholes from covering pussies and dicks in shit

you won’t get any boxes for speaking that rude

Flag Post

Why would someone with a total of 43328 mob kills care about mist cap? You never got even close to it.

Flag Post

Kingk – please can you make it like last years, where you could kill upto 24 santa’s aday and get m’b from them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Team America World Police FTW!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dmitry83:

Why would someone with a total of 43328 mob kills care about mist cap? You never got even close to it.

Its the season for giving….I wasnt thinking about myself but everyone in the community

Flag Post

this game will no longer exist after december 21

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

That’s like making a petition to the president to… I don’t know a good analogy, but this won’t happen and it’ll ruin the game

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dravon2:

That’s like making a petition to the president to… I don’t know a good analogy, but this won’t happen and it’ll ruin the game

didn’t you quit? why do you care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pringlesx0x0:

Alberto syndrome. Stop playing the game but stay on the forum to troll.

Flag Post

I Tarzan while I’m here.

Originally posted by Dmitry83:
Originally posted by pringlesx0x0:

Alberto syndrome. Stop playing the game but stay on the forum to troll.

Flag Post

signed

Flag Post

You wear a loincloth of animal hide while you’re here?

Flag Post

I’m nude.

Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

You wear a loincloth of animal hide while you’re here?