100B AI Damage S2...well no we way off topic now page 2 (locked)

64 posts

Flag Post

I tried once. Got bored. There should be a badge for it.

Originally posted by Ganonslayer:
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

I dare someone to tarzan all the way to the mist cap.

I’ve also done this before, back when the cap was new. (S1)

edit: Oh, and good job BGD.

Flag Post

^^ Agreed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Whiteiswong:

Ah, I see you now, Doctor DeathStryke. You have 100X the mobs I do on S1. Why don’t you up your sword/gun 1 pt for the 10% damage bonuses?

Waiting for good staff drop, then i’ll put more lp on others… not wasting lp. Also, I don’t use sword/gun. I have nice dw swords, but only for storing enchants. Simply, I don’t need the minimal bonuses for them. Time is money. Saving time is more important than hitting max possible.

Flag Post

Yeah, I guess a Ench DW +9 would go for 3T or so on S1 BM |-)
S2 is so different it’s ridiculous. I mean, MBs going for 5B sometimes…
Good luck on the FW drops!

Flag Post

it usually goes in 7-10T range. stupid thing.

Flag Post

>Newest member to BGD.
>Did like 2% of that damage.
>Feels insignificant yet proud that we have one of the strongest guilds on S2.

Love ya BGD.

Edit: Wong get online when I am playing >:X

Flag Post

You always go to bed too early! I have to wait for the wife to be asleep before I can do the majority of my DW time. It’s not like she’ll fall for the “Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” trick all the time…

Flag Post

Not to try keeping this off topic from the original topic, but DS, try hoarding gems for a bit if you’re not expecting to get a better weapon soon. Sometimes it’s just not worth the headache of losing bids over and over. :)

Flag Post

The wife is in the bed….and DW is getting clicked? Hmmmm….sounds like the recipe for adultery.

Flag Post

yeah, you should troll in a forum whose game you don’t play anymore, that’ll absolutely make her love you.

Flag Post

Oh, AvrilLavigneorma….you can’t go a day without vying for my attention! It’s so cute!

Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

yeah, you should troll in a forum whose game you don’t play anymore, that’ll absolutely make her love you.

Flag Post

The wife is in the bed….and DW is getting clicked? Hmmmm….sounds like the recipe for adultery.

Ha, no she’s still more threatened in her mind of any female I work with. But yes, doesn’t like me talking to women on here either |-)

Flag Post

That’s a tough one.

Originally posted by Whiteiswong:

Ha, no she’s still more threatened in her mind of any female I work with. But yes, doesn’t like me talking to women on here either |-)

Flag Post

I was talking to Whiteiswong, stop looking for attention, you already have a lover here and he might get jealous.

Flag Post

Alberto, I must ask you… Do you have some kind of need to call people stuff when you run out of valid arguments? You see, after reading way too many of your posts and responded to quite a lot of them I’ve started to realize some stuff about you. Once you don’t have any more arguments to you use in a discussion then you start calling people names, you talk about how little sex you think they have and you also start to harass people. This really shows what a mature person you are, oh wait… Never mind…

Flag Post

You’re only here for my entertainment. Remember that.

Originally posted by omark96:

Alberto, I must ask you… Do you have some kind of need to call people stuff when you run out of valid arguments? You see, after reading way too many of your posts and responded to quite a lot of them I’ve started to realize some stuff about you. Once you don’t have any more arguments to you use in a discussion then you start calling people names, you talk about how little sex you think they have and you also start to harass people. This really shows what a mature person you are, oh wait… Never mind…

Flag Post

Oh, I’m so sorry… I forgot the most important of the things you do when you can’t find anything to say… You totally ignore anything said by the other one and answer with something completely irrelevant.

Flag Post

This emotionality of yours is entertaining. Take this dedication out into the real world and you’ll be assistant manager before you know it!

Originally posted by omark96:

Oh, I’m so sorry… I forgot the most important of the things you do when you can’t find anything to say… You totally ignore anything said by the other one and answer with something completely irrelevant.

Flag Post

This topic has more activity than a typical weekday on S2 right now, thank goodness holiday event should be hitting soon

Flag Post

that actually is all he does anymore. He has become less of a troll and more of just a hater. Just think hater gonna hate it’s like some genetic/enviromental shizz. You cant change him. He ask others for proof and doesnt show any himself. He spreads negativity like a virus. And takes 20 precious minutes to talk on a forum on a game he doesnt play which must be some neglect complication in real life. The sad thing is I dont think ignoring will help because he is that far gone omark. There is no reason in his mind and it is a waste to talk to him like an adjusted human being. Just smile at what he says as there should be no sympathy for a hater that at least you have a better life then he does (^_^)

Flag Post

First of all….if you’re playing more than twenty minutes a day….your life isn’t better. I tell you what…I’ll quit forever…when you meet three goals. 1) You’re a top three player. 2) You’ve been in the #1 guild (with two separate guilds) 3) The most famous player in the game at only 20 minutes a day. Think you can handle it, hot stuff? I’ll check the answer tomorrow after having a round of golf and breakfast with my golf buddies.

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

that actually is all he does anymore. He has become less of a troll and more of just a hater. Just think hater gonna hate it’s like some genetic/enviromental shizz. You cant change him. He ask others for proof and doesnt show any himself. He spreads negativity like a virus. And takes 20 precious minutes to talk on a forum on a game he doesnt play which must be some neglect complication in real life. The sad thing is I dont think ignoring will help because he is that far gone omark. There is no reason in his mind and it is a waste to talk to him like an adjusted human being. Just smile at what he says as there should be no sympathy for a hater that at least you have a better life then he does (^_^)

Flag Post

i never imagined albert was one of those guys that thought playing golf made him seem cool now i really cant stand the guy ….fuckin tool! go sell some more cars

Flag Post

First of all….if you’re playing more than twenty minutes a day….your life isn’t better. I tell you what…I’ll quit forever…when you meet three goals. 1) You’re a top three player. 2) You’ve been in the #1 guild (with two separate guilds) 3) The most famous player in the game at only 20 minutes a day. Think you can handle it, hot stuff? I’ll check the answer tomorrow after having a round of golf and breakfast with my golf buddies.

Shush adults are talking

Flag Post

Just knowing you don’t like it makes it much cooler.

Originally posted by kidfactory:

i never imagined albert was one of those guys that thought playing golf made him seem cool now i really cant stand the guy ….fuckin tool! go sell some more cars

Flag Post

That’s what I thought.

Shush adults are talking