100B AI Damage S2...well no we way off topic now page 3 (locked)

64 posts

Flag Post

Why are you still talking, im not talking to you let the adults speak your “acomplishments” happened when the game was in it’s infancy much different after 3 years, and your not famous it’s just fun reading your childish comments when talked to. Still waiting on your proof that there is another F2P game without free stuff and the proof that free stuff ruined the game

Flag Post

I guess you’re just a big kitty. Meow Can’t compete without free stuff and can’t stand that your play style ruined the game.

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

Why are you still talking, im not talking to you let the adults speak your “acomplishments” happened when the game was in it’s infancy much different after 3 years, and your not famous it’s just fun reading your childish comments when talked to. Still waiting on your proof that there is another F2P game without free stuff and the proof that free stuff ruined the game

Flag Post

hehe cool. Ive paid my dues (over 1K USD). The free stuff actually makes me less strong in comparison, but why should i compare myself to anyone else as long as I’m having fun and my gemming helps give kingk the money he diserves for inventing a game i like so much. And i still see no proof and without proof it is just a madman’s cry…your a clown here for our amusement

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Alberto, wow… Just simply wow… “Maybe you should consider that I don’t dislike you….that I only dislike what happened to this game.”. So that’s why you keep calling people names? So that’s why you can’t treat people with respect? So that’s why you keep coming back to this forum to tell people how stupid they are for still playing it?

I accept the fact that you don’t like what the game has become, but at the same time I don’t agree with you. However, just because I don’t agree with you then I don’t call you names. Yes, many people attack you, but have you ever taken a moment to think about why they attack you? Maybe there’s a reason behind it all. It can’t just be a coincident that so many people don’t seem to like you. There must be a reason behind why you’re one of the few who are still complaining about the free stuff. I don’t say that there isn’t other people who quit because of the free stuff, but at the same time I believe they have moved on. And please Alberto, could you just stop with calling people names? It’s something that children does and you always try and claim how mature you are for not playing this game. Well, show the maturity once in your life.

So Alberto, move on in your life. Sure, you used to play this game in the past and you seem to have liked it, but if you don’t like how it evolved, then stop playing. It’s just getting annoying having you come here and not even talk about the game anymore, but simply attacking people.

Flag Post

+1 with the exception of you attack dreamers and I will retaliate, and for you quote of laying off workers so willingly turned a corner. Job creaters should have pride enough to take care of their workers and not just squeeze all you can out of them. Just as a worker should have pride that they can make their employer better off.

Flag Post

I’m retired. Sold out in 2010. If you haven’t figured out that I rip Obama every chance I get….then you haven’t been listening.

Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

+1 with the exception of you attack dreamers and I will retaliate, and for you quote of laying off workers so willingly turned a corner. Job creaters should have pride enough to take care of their workers and not just squeeze all you can out of them. Just as a worker should have pride that they can make their employer better off.

Flag Post

Yada Yada….post too long. Lost interest.

Originally posted by omark96:

Alberto, wow… Just simply wow… “Maybe you should consider that I don’t dislike you….that I only dislike what happened to this game.”. So that’s why you keep calling people names? So that’s why you can’t treat people with respect? So that’s why you keep coming back to this forum to tell people how stupid they are for still playing it?

I accept the fact that you don’t like what the game has become, but at the same time I don’t agree with you. However, just because I don’t agree with you then I don’t call you names. Yes, many people attack you, but have you ever taken a moment to think about why they attack you? Maybe there’s a reason behind it all. It can’t just be a coincident that so many people don’t seem to like you. There must be a reason behind why you’re one of the few who are still complaining about the free stuff. I don’t say that there isn’t other people who quit because of the free stuff, but at the same time I believe they have moved on. And please Alberto, could you just stop with calling people names? It’s something that children does and you always try and claim how mature you are for not playing this game. Well, show the maturity once in your life.

So Alberto, move on in your life. Sure, you used to play this game in the past and you seem to have liked it, but if you don’t like how it evolved, then stop playing. It’s just getting annoying having you come here and not even talk about the game anymore, but simply attacking people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Yada Yada….post too long. Lost interest.

Oh, I don’t think you stopped reading the post. I just think that you don’t have anything to respond with other than the normal irrelevant stuff… Ok, so the short version goes like this:

1. Please, stop calling people names, it’s something small children does.
  2. If you want others to show you respect then please show them some respect.
  3. Please, try and accept the fact that just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they’re idiots.
  4. Please, try and be more mature….
  5. Please move on in your life and accept the fact that this game is not what it used to be.

Flag Post

Come on don’t try to treat him like an adult.
He’s obviously not one. At least I hope for him.

Flag Post

In the real world…an adult doesn’t have to be nice to you. That’s a lesson you’ll learn….in time.

Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

Come on don’t try to treat him like an adult.
He’s obviously not one. At least I hope for him.

Flag Post

In real world adults don’t waste their time poorly trying to troll the forum of a game they don’t play anymore.
That’s a lesson you won’t learn… ever.