Scripters... page 2 (locked)

79 posts

Flag Post

There are actually several ways to ban players, the level 99s were banned via IP and blocked off homepage, so technically they still login with another IP but they won’t be able to really play the game other than seeing a “account suspended” message on the home screen. I have added a DB ban as well so they won’t be even able to login even if they switch IP addresses.

Majority of scripters are are usually permanently banned, even though there are couple exceptions made in the past for first-time offenders where the script usage usually didn’t yield too much advantage and the ban was lifted after few weeks. I don’t encourage anyone trying their luck.

Flag Post

So let me just check if I’ve gotten this straight. You have banned the scripters, but they are still able “login” to the game so it shows up in the guild list that they have played the game, but they have only been able to see a message about that they are banned? If so then it makes sense to me that all the level 99s have logged in since the ban. I hope I interpreted your post right Kingk and thanks for the clarification ^^

Flag Post

Majority of scripters are are usually permanently banned

What do you mean under scripts? Hand-made addons, which play the game automatically instead of the players, like kgkg’s auto-fallen-hitting script?

Flag Post

Scripts can mean a shit load of different things. But I believe that it’s only fair of kingk to look at what kind of script the users has used and then decide the punishment. For example a person who uses an auto-collection script during christmas to get all the mbs might not deserve to be permanently banned for doing so, but if someone else uses a script that plays the whole game for them then they deserve a perma ban.

Flag Post

I mean the same though. Using autoclicker with a script which plays automatically should be perma-banned. But for example if theres a guy with a painful left hand (he just had surgery for example) and uses some easy stuff, it should be good with a warn. Well, we’ll see whats coming next.

Flag Post

Why can’t he use his other hand?

Flag Post

2 days ago
PeeWeeWarrior
17 posts
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

…..

What, it’s wrong to compare people to little fluffy kittens now? Sheesh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeeWeeWarrior:

2 days ago
PeeWeeWarrior
17 posts

…..

What, it’s wrong to compare people to little fluffy kittens now? Sheesh.

Cursing and overt sexual reference. Come on.

Flag Post

A wild KnowingEyes appears!

Flag Post

No sir. Circumventing hidden posts is an obvious issue. Keep it clean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

No sir. Circumventing hidden posts is an obvious issue. Keep it clean.

Why did you delete second post? It was clean. You’re abusing your power here.

Edit: Circumventing, pfff. Joke. Ok, I’ll try again, all clean and on topic:

Why not reset or delete those two banned lv99 accounts. Their guild still benefits from having them and they’re taking up space in rankings.

Flag Post

I went to a NHL game many years ago. As we were walking out…these two guys were talking like crazy about the game. There was this kid with them…about ten or so. Now…in the old days…you could smoke in the arena. This kid reached down and picked up half a cig off the floor and stuck it in his mouth. We were out the front door before the dude noticed his kid was licking the damn thing and puffing like a mofo. His Dad kicked the shit out of him. Two things….1) Kicking the shit out of kids for screwing up is much more effective than taking away the internet for the weekend. 2) The kid should have got a free shot at his old man’s nuts for not paying more attention to what he was doing. Anyway…there’s a moral in there, somewhere.

Flag Post

I do not know about a moral but the story was worth the read.So what you are saying is that both are at fault, King for letting it happen and cheaters for doing it. so that makes it a wash and all is good……i do not think so.

Flag Post

No no no, he meant that parents should beat up their kids ‘cause the parents doesn’t care about the kids. That’s the morale always beat up your kids, that’s how they will get a good childhood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

No no no, he meant that parents should beat up their kids ‘cause the parents doesn’t care about the kids. That’s the morale always beat up your kids, that’s how they will get a good childhood.

Why does it not surprise me that he thinks that beating his kids is a good thing?

Flag Post

Why does it not surprise me you’re not smart enough to get it?

Originally posted by Inspired1:

Why does it not surprise me that he thinks that beating his kids is a good thing?

Flag Post

How do you spell “off topic?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by dave2069:

How do you spell “off topic?”

Three f’s and a q in the middle somewhere.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Well, it would help if you were smart enough to write coherent thoughts instead of this stream-of-consciousness nonsense that you incessantly spew.

Flag Post

I guess you prefer flowery language….like in romance novels? I’ll write something just for you, Insipid1!!!!

Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

Well, it would help if you were smart enough to write coherent thoughts instead of this stream-of-consciousness nonsense that you incessantly spew.

Flag Post

mpf5 and wynoth of guild WHN have not been online since 1st and 2nd Jan

Flag Post

So?