I'd like to see a 3 yr event in a few weeks

33 posts

Flag Post

Something for the Dinosaurs. Throw us a bone.

Flag Post

xD

Flag Post

I don’t think that they would put 2 events that close together. Especially after one this big.

Flag Post

they did last year

Flag Post
Originally posted by weezyfosheezy:

they did last year

as evidence by: http://www.kongregate.com/users/172/posts?page=8#posts-5082164

Flag Post

anything is possible. King did a one mill play event.

Flag Post

I am not making any promises, but I wouldn’t surprised if there is a 3-year anniversary event.

Flag Post

Ya know Kingk, you would have to improve and out-do last years Anniversary Event. :)

Flag Post

Ehh, kingk, if you were surprised to see that there was a 3-year anniversary event going then I bet it must have been an epic surprise. :P

Flag Post

everyone gets a free 100 pills for each stat?

Flag Post

Thnx for reply king.

Flag Post

I think that we need to have an event that gets an hourly MB and we can find KingK and fight him and kill him for MB’s for 3 years for the 3 year event!!! ;D

Flag Post

i also like kwll’s idea :)

Flag Post

Kwll is a player in our Guild i do not agree with him but I’ll back him or her but stupid is as stupid does.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

hourly mbox, not every 30 min..those realy suck, lol..and give more than 50% bonus xp/coins..cmone its been 3 years since its the same event…give 55% and 45% coins..idk new ideas:) Create another special encounter that gives mboxes, like the GoD, to be with us for the rest of DW… And a special offer!!! 50% off the genius 1/7 day(s) and 50% off heroic 1/7 days(s) :) Surprise us!

Flag Post

Hourly visit to the Gaurdian to receive a Birthday Cake…

Flag Post

Hmm adryan let me just check what you’re saying… You say it sucks when you get twice the amount of mbs? o.O Man, you need to check your head… Not that I think it will be a 1mb/30min event, but you really need to check what you write…

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeeWeeWarrior:

Hourly visit to the Gaurdian to receive a Birthday Cake…

mmmmm cake which kind i vote for strawberry

Flag Post

3 year old cake… :(

Flag Post

I vote for tiramisu cake with moose filling and a yummy cream writing on it saying, Happy 3 year Anniversary! :D And then along with the cake can be a new kind of event like someone said above. +60% coins and exp? Raising it 10% more of each than normal? That would be pretty nice. CAKE! Tiramisu with moose filling is yum! :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaditya:

I vote for tiramisu cake with moose filling and a yummy cream writing on it saying, Happy 3 year Anniversary! :D And then along with the cake can be a new kind of event like someone said above. +60% coins and exp? Raising it 10% more of each than normal? That would be pretty nice. CAKE! Tiramisu with moose filling is yum! :3

It’s hard to tell the difference, don’t you think? ;)

Flag Post

Add a new character to fight against: the Joker that throws cakes at us, tries to burn our hand with the 3 candles and puts a slice of cake under our seat (thus breaking the 4th wall)!
If we beat him/her we would get a birthday gift.

(By the way, I prefer the moose filling! Mmm… It’s more meaty. LOL.)

Flag Post

add special perks for the dinosaurs =\

Flag Post

automated external defibrillator would suffice, bring us back to life