the update

10 posts

Flag Post

Kingk…I think you should make me into a boss!

Flag Post

It’s defiantly something we all want to do (^_~)

Flag Post

Hah! A boss? Man, you’re more of a mob, you know like in invasion. But not the elite ones, more like one of those you face before meeting the elite ones. You know, when you’re low leveled and shit.

Flag Post

That was not nice of you omark… you should be more respectful with people.

Flag Post

I’m for Kwll proposal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Hah! A boss? Man, you’re more of a mob, you know like in invasion. But not the elite ones, more like one of those you face before meeting the elite ones. You know, when you’re low leveled and shit.

Uh… burn?

Flag Post

your insult is a little wordy… I like Kwlls idea, I would love to beat the crap out of him every 100 guys.

Flag Post

I already am a boss and i don’t want you guys to try and become one of me. Personally, there should be another 2nd place on the insedel and the new 4 bosses on the insedel for the higher levels to do, and then have there be like MT. Olympus for the update and we v.s. like Percy Jackson and demi-gods.

Flag Post
Originally posted by the1templar:

your insult is a little wordy… I like Kwlls idea, I would love to beat the crap out of him every 100 guys.

Beat him 100 times to get to the boss.

Flag Post

So we have to get through 100 troll faces to get to another boss? I’d rather have a guild tournament of sorts…Just to increase rivalry between guilds.