Event end... :(

18 posts

Flag Post

So the event will soon be over… And I hope you guys have had fun, I know I have. Gaining all of these pills and shit. So thanks kingk. And even though I know none of you will give a shit about this I will still publish my stats for this event:

Mobs won: 64526
Puzzles solved: 5682
Chests opened: 2812
Pills found: 286
Amount of succesful enhances: 282
Bugs found: 1.5

Oh and I almost forgot…. Not that it really matters, but…
Exp gained: 35%

I gotta admit it feels kinda weird to know that I won’t have to play as much every day and that school soon will start, but oh well… It was fun while it lasted ^^

Flag Post

Mobs won: 73221
Puzzles solved: not tracked
Chests opened: not tracked
Pills found: 168
Amount of succesful enhances: 113
Exp gained: 31%

Flag Post

Hmm… Well, I think I’ve gotten about 500 gems or something… But with all the e refills, the bank expansion and the restat then I guess I’ve gone plus 70-ish.

Flag Post

Started the event with about 880k mp and ending so far with 960k mp and that is even after a fusion (^_^). Every pill, enchant, ect put a smile on my face just like normal even though it was more prevalent then usual. Thanks for the great event.

Flag Post

Gems +89 here, after restat, 2 weekly heroic and some e refills

Flag Post

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me taq ^^ I bought 2 weekly heroics too, I don’t know how I could miss that lol.

Flag Post

i don’t know if anyone notice but usually event end a little bit late so we could still get 24 more santa after daily pink time if we are fast enough :).

But here hoping KingK would extend event by few more days :)

Flag Post

Please kingk, don’t extend the event… I’m begging you! I need a break. I need to sleep! I need to get a life! If so only for a day, but please please please don’t extend it. I don’t think I would be able to take it. I might go mad. I might start talking to myself. I might make up imaginary friends. My imaginary friends might start to join the text! Hey dude, stop bitching about it, kingk extend the event, I like this dude’s head, it’s cozy. Damnit! My imaginary friends makes my text make no sense… Stop doing that! Sorry dude, I just wanted to say hi. Yeah, we’re really sorry, please forgive us. Yeah yeah… Since you asked nicely…

Flag Post

150% – 250% ish xp gained (i have almost lvled twice)

Flag Post

no more exp pts gained here :)

so many pills obtained:

56 str
61 int
44 dex
54 spd

That was a very enjoyable event. Thanks Kinky.

Now please spread the news for the next expansion. We would like to know whats reserved for us :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by azderdhom:

i don’t know if anyone notice but usually event end a little bit late so we could still get 24 more santa after daily pink time if we are fast enough :).

But here hoping KingK would extend event by few more days :)

Nice little reminder to kingk :/

Flag Post

Started event with 800k mp, now on 1008547.. pills found: 258, others i don’t care :)

Flag Post

Thanks for the Christmas event, kingk.

Flag Post

It was a fun event kingk, much appreciated. Worth a little gem purchase tip to cap it off too!

Flag Post

For any that were curious, the event lasted an extra 54 minutes, allowing most of us to get our extra 24 santas :)

Flag Post

And I missed those 24 santas since I had to go to bed to sleep off my flu.:/Ah well, I have gotten so many pills I couldn’t keep track. xD Nice event Kingk. I wish you could keep the event going for longer. I have my gems and coins ready for a few more days of santa. Hehe.

Flag Post

Just Event hangover. It will pass

Flag Post

Thanks for this great event KingK it was great i got a lot of pills and had quite a few other guys level in my guild, they got much strong as long as me and we all are a lot happier thanks for being awesome. :D