Flag Post

Be able to buy Heroic 1 day for 4x Magic Elf Epot cost
Gen1 day for 5x Magic Elf Epot cost

Gen7 day for 20x Epot cost
Hero7 day for 16x Epot cost

EDIT*** without theGen7 day for 20x Epot cost

Flag Post

Yes, completely agree. Seems like everything else has a coinage price to it.

Flag Post

I agree for the 1 days, but the 7 days have to cost gems… Having the 7 days cost coins makes people buy a lot less gems, and that is bad for a game that is dieing.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Sorry mod/admin, forgot you could edit posts. Lol

Flag Post

Ehh… Let’s just start with that both of them should cost the same. If you ask me then is heroic far more attractive than genius, so no reason for genius to cost more than heroic. Then secondly, the price of 20x the epot price for a 1 week heroic/genius doesn’t make it an attractive purchase… Just look at the numbers 1 epot costs me about 15b coins. 20x that would mean that it would cost me 300b coins. That’s how much coins I would get from buying about 5 e refills, meaning I would have to spend 60 gems to get that amount of coins. The weekly heroic costs me 34 gems and gives me a free e refill. So the actual heroic costs 22 gems, that’s less than 2 e refills worth of gems.

So no, a 20x the e pot price would not make me buy it.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

im totally against this at any price. I only want more bank space!

Flag Post

I don’t care how much it costs, i would buy heroic or genius for any coin price.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SnackKing:

I don’t care how much it costs, i would buy heroic or genius for any coin price.

oh really?

999,999,323,144,234 for genius day. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by gangstilla:

oh really?

OK maybe not for a quadrillion coins….

Flag Post

oh really?

a trillion then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kroner20:

oh really?

a trillion then?

Well what about the players that are 50 and lower. They could never afford that.

Flag Post

Firstly, a fixed coin price for something like that would just be idiotic… It would make it cheap as hell for the high leveled players and unreachable for the low leveled players. And secondly, the whole idea of buying heroic/gen with coins just doesn’t work… So yeah…

Flag Post

Be able to buy Heroic 1 day for 4x Magic Elf Epot cost
Gen1 day for 5x Magic Elf Epot cost

Gen7 day for 20x Epot cost

EDIT*** without theGen7 day for 20x Epot cost

Such a stupid idea… it cost me 2 bil for an e pot with over 600 bil in bank that would just crush the DW economy and what about the people that spent 70 gems a week for them? Kink just gonna reimburse them?

Flag Post

Ehhm, if you think about it, the only ones who will be able to afford this is the ones who doesn’t mist all too much and what’s the point in having a weekly heroic/genius when you don’t play? So once again, bad idea, bad idea.