Aloha (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

I’m done. The lure of money has drawn me out of retirement and back into the arms of capitalism. What little free time I had….is gone. As the greatest living DW player….I find it imperative that I pass along the reins of power to…..no one.

Flag Post

Hmm… Define greatest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Hmm… Define greatest.

It means Alb shows classic signs of grandiose delusion disorder and it looks like a narcissist haven’t you figured that out yet? We all tried to help him with his struggle with this disease but alas we failed him. Good luck with future ventures Alb.

Flag Post

Out of what retirement? Does this mean you’re playing a game with free stuff now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrwiggs8:

Out of what retirement? Does this mean you’re playing a game with free stuff now?

My understanding is that he finally found a job and will have no time to troll DW forums.

Flag Post

We’ll replace you with a bot that posts “Free stuff! Free Stuff everywhere! Also, I’m rich and you’re gay” in random threads. Nobody will notice the difference.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

We’ll replace you with a bot that posts “Free stuff! Free Stuff everywhere! Also, I’m rich and you’re gay” in random threads. Nobody will notice the difference.

Why not make a bot that posts “This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator” instead? That would surely save everyone time.

Flag Post

But the mods would be bored :(

Flag Post

It’s obvious that the subtlety of my insults have been lost on you, Aval. I’ve never said you’re gay….I’ve only insinuated that you prefer pork.

The most thrilling part of this entire scenario….is that there’s zero chance I’ll ever see any of you within the confines of my duties. You’d have to mate first. Impossible!!!!!!!

Have fun. Enjoy the game. And play the way you want. Don’t be a clone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

But the mods would be bored :(

This is true. :)