When!

43 posts

Flag Post

ITS FEB.
when is the update…I am getting nervous!!!

Flag Post

Calm down, it will get here soon. No specific date, but my guess would be 2 more weekends.
Hopefully by the 16th.

Flag Post

Don’t tell us to calm down. It feels like I am starving to death and am told that I will eat in a few weeks if I survive.Time is slowing down hours become like days minutes become like hours and it’s only getting slower. Maybe if we sacrifice a pig to the dream world GoD we will get it sooner. Everyone start sacrificing pigs

And kwll got more post then you ha!

Flag Post

Do you mean H1N1?

Flag Post

From the official announcements thread “The next expansion is currently planned for mid-February”. So it will be here anytime now :D And yeah, maybe if we sacrifice a couple of nice pigs we will get it sooner, any volunteer? Hahaha jk :P

Btw, I have more post than both of you ha! ;)

Flag Post

where does a pig get a mask like that anyway???

Flag Post

Well, I’m going to a small trip from 02/10 to 02/16, so, I guess the update will be those days. I’ve been missing all expansion events since early 2011, so…

Flag Post

Hurry up and take your vacation nakazawa so the dream world community can enjoy an expansion. And haha kwll, weezy, and omark. :) (least of all kwll since he didn’t show off post counter in this thread)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

Well, I’m going to a small trip from 02/10 to 02/16, so, I guess the update will be those days. I’ve been missing all expansion events since early 2011, so…

oh no! …but… life continues.

Flag Post

There will be no expansion. I just traded a duffle bag and thermos for the whole DW operation. I’m shutting it down…..unless a proper sacrifice is made.

Flag Post

I would say something about that we’ve found our pig now, but nah… I won’t ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by thearenaquaker:
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

oh no! …but… life continues.

wasn’t a QQ, just pointed out that expansions seem to follow my inactivity patterns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

There will be no expansion. I just traded a duffle bag and thermos for the whole DW operation. I’m shutting it down…..unless a proper sacrifice is made.

Lol Big Bertha…[Removed].

The expansion may be pushed back. It could definitely happen since there is no solid date.

Flag Post

I acknowledge you. Go forth! Your life is complete!

Originally posted by leonduarte12:

Lol Big Bertha…[Removed].

The expansion may be pushed back. It could definitely happen since there is no solid date.

Flag Post

haha good ol grandiose delusions from V05. I acknowledge you seek help

I acknowledge you. Go forth! Your life is complete!

Originally posted by leonduarte12:

Lol Big Bertha…[Removed]

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hmm… I can’t seem to find any desert around here… Then what is that pyramid doing here? Learn to format quotes if you’re going to quote… lawl

Flag Post

i think that the new update will be on the 12th lets all guess and see who is right :)

Flag Post

Update should be on the 15th….

Flag Post

I guess one of the 12 gemmers complained about my post? Poor saps.