Vault storage

15 posts

Flag Post

So, has any guild reached the 70 slot cap yet? We’ve come to 38 slots so far, but yeah, gonna take some time to get them all. And what are your opinion about the cost of 24 gems/slot?

I believe the price is pretty ok. Seeing as you get an e refill when you buy a slot, so if you already was going to get an e refill you’re only paying 12 gems for that slot. And it’s meant to be a guild upgrade so it makes sense that it’s something that’s expensive to upgrade to max if you try and do it all by yourself.

Flag Post

too rich for my blood

Flag Post

I was expecting it to be like 24 gems for 5 slots…bit like how the bank upgrades work…but we don’t necessarily need them anyway. I was just going to upgrade for sake of it until found out how much it cost.

Flag Post

Yet that is useless, hopefully we’ll get some content soon which makes it useful.

Flag Post

Would of made sense if dreamworld gear was vaultable. That’s why I thought kingk was putting the extra storage in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaptorKris:

Would of made sense if dreamworld gear was vaultable. That’s why I thought kingk was putting the extra storage in.

That could make it worth it. You Gem a spot & the person buying can Vault ANYTHING from their inventory into it.

Once that’s been requested/removed, then back to Drow & below…

Flag Post

Anything.. sure.. the two end gear won’t ever be vaultable. If kingk releases new gear soon, DW will be prolly donatable then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaptorKris:

I was expecting it to be like 24 gems for 5 slots…bit like how the bank upgrades work…but we don’t necessarily need them anyway. I was just going to upgrade for sake of it until found out how much it cost.

yea if it were 5 slots then i would do that because it would help everyone just not myself and i get a free energy refill.

Flag Post

Ok, so you guys really think it’s that bad to pay 12 gems for 1 bank slots? 12 gems is nothing. That’s as much you get from just logging in every day for 10 days in a row. And yes, I do know that the cost to upgrade the slot is 24 gems, but in that you get an e refill worth 12 gems. So nah, a lower price would have made it useless to have a gem price to start with and you know, you don’t have to get all 50 spots. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Ok, so you guys really think it’s that bad to pay 12 gems for 1 bank slots? 12 gems is nothing. That’s as much you get from just logging in every day for 10 days in a row. And yes, I do know that the cost to upgrade the slot is 24 gems, but in that you get an e refill worth 12 gems. So nah, a lower price would have made it useless to have a gem price to start with and you know, you don’t have to get all 50 spots. ;)

12 gems for 1 slot still seems a bit steep to me…but that is my opinion.

Flag Post

Well, 12 gems isn’t really that much. Sure for 1 person to upgrade the whole vault it’s very much. However, take a full guild with 40 members, then it should only take 20 days for every member in the guild to have enough gems to increase the vault once. They don’t even have to play anything to afford that, just login and get the daily reward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Well, 12 gems isn’t really that much. Sure for 1 person to upgrade the whole vault it’s very much. However, take a full guild with 40 members, then it should only take 20 days for every member in the guild to have enough gems to increase the vault once. They don’t even have to play anything to afford that, just login and get the daily reward.

Yeah true, either way, it’s not worth it for big guilds until dreamworld gear is vaultable.

Flag Post

over 50 slots in D*N, we could easily get to the max but we don’t need them anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nakazawa:

over 50 slots in D*N, we could easily get to the max but we don’t need them anymore.

:o

Flag Post

Lawl KillerPonies. This is my reactions: >:O