Extra Eggs?

13 posts

Flag Post

Ok, so, if this is true, is there a way to get more than 24 bunnies in one day, like, get 48 bunnies, but, you get them in the same day, even though Kingk said there was a max of 24 bunnies though. Is this a true statement or nothing but a lie?

Flag Post

No, there’s no way to get more than 24 eggs. Last year we got another 24 eggs to find during the last days of the event, so unless Kingk decides to raise the limit this year too then there’s no way to get more than 24 eggs/server day.

Flag Post

Only be fair, considering timeworld easter event lasts until the 8th.

Flag Post

TimeWorld is kingks precious baby, we here Kong-Dreamworld we are the red headed step child

Kingk feeds us just enough to keep us alive, not because he wants too, but because if he doesnt social services will charge him with negligence.

kingk don’t be a jackam give us the easter event we deserve, we are your most loyal players… stop punishing us because we don’t like to play your precious TimeWorld and treat us with a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Flag Post

People play time world? Really?

Flag Post

I don’t know… I think so. They at least have a somewhat active forum it seems like. And about 120 people gathered in 1 single room with another 30-ish players scattered around other chat rooms.

Flag Post

Well i can assure u that TW is a lot more played than this,but it is also going down like DW,cos of Playmage and his laziness and cos he neglects MOST of what we say.
Maybe if Playmage acted better then he couldve saved both the games but he isnt.
He releases like 2 expansions a year for this(calling it ‘frequent’).
And even for TW he releases like 3-5 in a year,and the last one was rubbish too,so if he doesnt start improving hes gonna lose all his payers even in TW:)

Flag Post

I doubt that TW has been played more than DW. The reason I dare to say that is ‘cause if you take a look at the achievements pages then you’ll see this:

• Lucid Dreamer Badge (30 points – 57,722 awarded) Complete the final quest
  • Anti-Space Piracy Badge (5 points – 63,697 awarded) Complete chapter 1

About as many people have played all the way to level 50 in DW as people have played to chapter 1 in TW. Then if we take the hard badge for TW then we see that only 9k people have gotten that badge. So no, I don’t believe TW has had more players than DW.

Oh and also take into account all of those DW players who only played TW to get the free gems ;)

Flag Post

I can’t understand the complaints. It’s 23 extra mboxes/day + 24 eggs.

Flag Post

23 mbs? Man, you need to optimize your sleeping… You can sleep for 1h 59min then wake up, get the mb right at x:59 then you wait 1 minute and get the other minute and take the other at (x+1):00. Just repeat this pattern 4 times and you’ve gotten your 8h of sleep and all of the mbs. ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

23 mbs? Man, you need to optimize your sleeping… You can sleep for 1h 59min then wake up, get the mb right at x:59 then you wait 1 minute and get the other minute and take the other at (x+1):00. Just repeat this pattern 4 times and you’ve gotten your 8h of sleep and all of the mbs. ;P

If he does that, it will be 23 “extra” since we got 1 a day to start, and we don’t get the 1 mb on top of 24 hourly ones.

Flag Post

True, true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

All you need for max mbs are friends ;)