Useless Forum

16 posts

Flag Post

So, how is everyone liking DW? I’m rather enjoying it, even though I got quite bored and just autoed for like, 1 week so far. I wish Kingk would release Hells 4-6. I want more fun, in DW terms.

Flag Post

Carry on auto exploring….please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaptorKris:

Carry on auto exploring….please?

yes, PLEASE. :)

Flag Post

Aww, you guys care so much. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aaditya:

Aww, you guys care so much. xD

I absolutely care a lot about you. :/

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

I think the unpaid janitors have a hatchet up their ass. Stop deleting posts. If you want to feel powerful…go strangle your cat. k?

Then stop breaking the post rules every 5 minutes. Take that ass hatchet out of your brain.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kenste:
Originally posted by AlbertoV05:

I think the unpaid janitors have a hatchet up their ass. Stop deleting posts. If you want to feel powerful…go strangle your cat. k?

Then stop breaking the post rules every 5 minutes. Take that ass hatchet out of your brain.

He treated you Alberto. :D You should really have been raised better….Sitting on DW forums trolling? Pshhh, go to school and have a life like I still do. (Along with dignity and pride)

Flag Post

I think Alberto should run Dream World.

Flag Post

Alberto 4 Prez

Flag Post
Originally posted by kenste:

Alberto 4 Prez

Oh god no. I’ll be the Booth here if Alberto is president! x.x

Flag Post

Alberto 4 prez!

Flag Post

Ok ok all, after several hours of discussion with my closest men I’ve decided to run for president too. I promise free gems for every player who have invested at least $1k into the game and everyone who has invested $2k or more will also see a halving of their mist prices. And this is not only for those who’ve done it in the past, anyone who does it before the election is over is eligible. I hope you’ll all vote for me! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by omark96:

Ok ok all, after several hours of discussion with my closest men I’ve decided to run for president too. I promise free gems for every player who have invested at least $1k into the game and everyone who has invested $2k or more will also see a halving of their mist prices. And this is not only for those who’ve done it in the past, anyone who does it before the election is over is eligible. I hope you’ll all vote for me! :D