Question to Kingk: new Kongregate's Guild Chat API implemented on DW as well?

7 posts

Flag Post

As the title suggests I’d really, really be happy if Dream World will take advantage of the new feature Kongregate has just launched:

[New Feature] Guilds on Kongregate are Levelling up—Guild Chat is Here!

I think this would be an incredibly useful addition to the game, and would allow many of us players to spend more time on game chat #1 with people from different guilds while being able to chat with our guildmates in our own guild’s chatroom. Hopefully we can see this become reality! :)

Flag Post

I second this idea.
I am curious as to what happened to Dream World chat rooms 12 and 19, though.

EDIT: And 27.

Flag Post

We will look into this (once they publish the API) to see if it can be easily included in the next expansion for Kongregate.

Regarding disappearing chat rooms, I believe it’s because Kongregate reaps chat rooms that have 0 players in them for certain amount tie to save their server resources.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk

next expansion

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingk:

We will look into this (once they publish the API) to see if it can be easily included in the next expansion for Kongregate.

Regarding disappearing chat rooms, I believe it’s because Kongregate reaps chat rooms that have 0 players in them for certain amount tie to save their server resources.

Hopefully it will be! Thank you in advance anyway :D

Flag Post

The API for guild forums and guild chat rooms on Kongregate have just been released:

http://developers.kongregate.com/docs/kongregate-apis/guilds-api

Flag Post

Thank you Kingk for implementing this, I love the new guild chat and forum :D